Promag .45acp 45 round drum magazines

And I thought a 15 round mag sticking out of a 1911 looked stupid...

How the f*** do you holster something like that? Or is that just some "Tactical Tommy" gear they're selling?

On second thought, if they made one with the a feed tower that would work on an AR-45, they might have something...

They are making them for blocks, so that when you do a drive-by you can shoot EVERYONE on the block,(except of course the one you wanted to hit!)

G O B

P.S. How DO you use one of those with the HoMeBoy sights?

Heya BVAMP.....

Was talking to my FFL guy last night... he says they are TRYING to pass legislation in NY to LIMIT *ALL* mags to 10 rds or LESS!!! and NO GRANDFATHERING!!!! what do ya think of THAT?!?!?!?!?

I think it FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!

:smoke:

Heya BVAMP.....

Was talking to my FFL guy last night... he says they are TRYING to pass legislation in NY to LIMIT *ALL* mags to 10 rds or LESS!!! and NO GRANDFATHERING!!!! what do ya think of THAT?!?!?!?!?

I think it FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!

:smoke:

Call your local representative. Get all your gun buddies to call theirs. Not much else you can do.... Many times those in local government don't know or care anything about certain issues that are foriegn to them and just vote based on what they hear more of from their constituents.

That would be cool for a 1911 carbine.

I totally agree! Great idea for a carbine, just plain silly in a handgun. Sometimes, I chose a 10 round mag over my 15 because of the extra weight. Or just load 5 to keep it light, I can't imagine needing that much ammo loaded for any reason. Wrong tool for the job man. If you need lots of ammo, go with a carbine or even a subgun. Handguns are much more personal.

Ofcorse, now that I think about it, I always load to capacity with an extra one stuffed in the chamber when I have to go in the city. So......Nevermind. Use whatever you like!

• 1 month later...

Would this kit plus that mag be fun to shoot?

http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?ch...hrSuperSKU=&MC=

First, does that barrel interfere with the slide action? anyone tried it and/or know for SURE?

Then, does that promag feed reliably? as has been hinted at, promags are not often as reliable as you'd like.

That would be cool for a 1911 carbine.

I totally agree! Great idea for a carbine, just plain silly in a handgun. Sometimes, I chose a 10 round mag over my 15 because of the extra weight. Or just load 5 to keep it light, I can't imagine needing that much ammo loaded for any reason. Wrong tool for the job man. If you need lots of ammo, go with a carbine or even a subgun. Handguns are much more personal.

Ofcorse, now that I think about it, I always load to capacity with an extra one stuffed in the chamber when I have to go in the city. So......Nevermind. Use whatever you like!