Thugs force owner to open big gun safe, then kill everyone

I can't help but see a tie-in between this situation and the thread about "gun ownership declining," http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/96683-gun-ownership-declining/

My family has always kept its mouth shut so we don't make ourselves a target. Like they say, information is power, and we don't want to give any info/power to the scumbags. What we have is nobody's f'in business! It's like carrying concealed...be plain vanilla.

Good eye, good eye!

I can't help but see a tie-in between this situation and the thread about "gun ownership declining," http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/96683-gun-ownership-declining/

My family has always kept its mouth shut so we don't make ourselves a target. Like they say, information is power, and we don't want to give any info/power to the scumbags. What we have is nobody's f'in business! It's like carrying concealed...be plain vanilla.

Good point.... maybe gun owners are getting smarter about not answering surveys.

Though I really think it's more about publishing information that somebody wants published to influence the population.

The truth or accuracy of the survey information is not a consideration in that context.

Check out the Penn & Teller video that Stryker posted in that other thread about "Mr. Luntz".

Unfortunately, the anti-gun people are still getting what they want by keeping gun owners quiet on their gun ownership.

As the anti gun surveys keep getting released, and gun owners are keeping quiet, it appears to the man on the street

that the surveys must be true.... "Nobody even talks about owning guns any more, I guess nobody has guns.".

I think I'll renew my NRA membership.

• Like 2