Sounds great.... but I doubt they will do away with ATF.

They trot out stuff like this every once in a while to make it seem like they are "doing something".

Just like the public shows they put on to make it look like they are policing themselves and weeding out .gov corruption.

They had the big show of investigating Holder, ATF & IRS, Hitlery, etc.

No convictions, no changes.

• Like 6

There is saying about the trading the devil you know for one you dont.

Think DHS would be a better devil? Unknown but not a good bet IMHO.

Since they will not stop this crap willingly the letters on the badges matter little if at all.

Maybe 

• Like 2

It's not about the ammo at all. It's about the ATF making up shit as they go. Shit's rotten when an executive branch makes their own laws and definitions.

Fuck that shit! The sheep are led to believe it's all about this green tipped piece of shit. It's not. They are trying to get away with making up their own laws and definitions and then enforce it. That's some nazi ass shit right there.

This is the straw that will break the camels back.

• Like 7

It's not about the ammo at all. It's about the ATF making up shit as they go. Shit's rotten when an executive branch makes their own laws and definitions.

Fuck that shit! The sheep are led to believe it's all about this green tipped piece of shit. It's not. They are trying to get away with making up their own laws and definitions and then enforce it. That's some nazi ass shit right there.

This is the straw that will break the camels back.

exactly, ATF has been making shit up for ages, but mostly it affected builders and few unfortunates who get caught up and sent to prison over bullshit "interpretations" and "opinion" letters.

With ATF rulings on Sig brace ... i.e. legislating not an object but how it's used, it becomes painfully clear how incompetent and corrupt they are.

Now this ban is another drop ... I'm not sure if this IS the straw, but definitely a solid hit. I hope this momentum of righteous anger builds. It's about time.

• Like 3

And WHO is going to do a fucking thing about them???

THATS the question.... Its all good to WHINE and BITCH ... but nobody is going to make them change...

Sorry... thats just how it is... accept it... cause YOU cant do ANYTHING about it.

There are not enough gun loving American people backed politicians in the house/senate going to move to REMOVE that entity... just NEVER going to happen...

• Like 2

THATS the question.... Its all good to WHINE and BITCH ... but nobody is going to make them change...

Sorry... thats just how it is... accept it... cause YOU cant do ANYTHING about it.

There are not enough gun loving American people backed politicians in the house/senate going to move to REMOVE that entity... just NEVER going to happen...

True. The shitty thing is that it SHOULD be up for the PEOPLE to vote on the matter, and not some kingshit politicians that don't give a fuck about us anyway.

• Like 2

“If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”

― Samuel Adams

• Like 3

“If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”

― Samuel Adams

That quote from Samuel Adams always makes me feel like little punk. We are not deserving of the liberty we enjoy now, it is truly inherited . Many of us have served our country in the military but what kind of a country is left these days. One that doesn't give a flying fuck about our rights its a damn game to them !

― Samuel Adams

That quote from Samuel Adams always makes me feel like little punk. We are not deserving of the liberty we enjoy now, it is truly inherited . Many of us have served our country in the military but what kind of a country is left these days. One that doesn't give a flying fuck about our rights its a damn game to them !

If it makes you feel any better a lot of the Founders didnt always live up to their own quotes.

Wealth is a good thing, liberty goes well with prosperity because the latter serves the former but as we all should know there is a trap in wealth.

― Samuel Adams

If it makes you feel any better a lot of the Founders didnt always live up to their own quotes.

Wealth is a good thing, liberty goes well with prosperity because the latter serves the former but as we all should know there is a trap in wealth.

The saying goes the more you have, the more you have to lose.  Personally, I feel if personal liberty is lost, nothing else matters.  I was born free, I served my country to do my little part of keeping those freedoms and (fruitlessly) spreading them to others, and I will die on my feet free. 

if someone would tell me even in the 80s that SU would fall, I'd be laughing real hard.

One knock at the time, we have to push and knock and knock. Take note of every traitor, forget nothing, forge forward. Change is usually brought not by a large majority but a well determined minority.