WTB: VEPR 7.62x54R

Want to buy a VEPR 7.62x54R.  Hoping to do a FTF transaction (especially if trades involved) due to shipping.  Willing to drive up to 150 from NW Indiana.  (yeah, I know it's a slim chance)

I have a few things for a partial trade.

1968 Norinco SKS - ATI folding adjustable stock, scope mount, 3-40 rnd steel mags, 1-30, 1-10.  I installed new USA made firing pin, disconnector, and sear to prevent possible slam fire.  (I can get specific pics if interested)

1,000 rds of Carl Gustaf 5.56 steel core ammo in .50 cal box

780 rds of ZQ1 5.56 SS109 ammo in .50 cal box

320 rds of ZQ1 .308 ammo in .30 cal box

Thanks for any interest.

post-44510-0-06928400-1426125471_thumb.jpg

post-44510-0-43013300-1426125490_thumb.jpg

I would be patient on this one. VEPRs are still being imported, and I would expect more x54s to come in. I am in the same hunt. Don't pay perceived banned prices. This is one where I believe a little patience will pay off. Besides, don't you have a VEPR 5.45 you need to get acquainted with? :)

I would be patient on this one. VEPRs are still being imported, and I would expect more x54s to come in. I am in the same hunt. Don't pay perceived banned prices. This is one where I believe a little patience will pay off. Besides, don't you have a VEPR 5.45 you need to get acquainted with? smile.png

I do, the weather's finally breaking here.  But I'm still trying to get some boxes of 5.45 ammo (local store won't have any silver bear until next week, and I don't want to bust into any tins).  Can't wait to shoot it though.  I was hoping to unload some stuff that I'm not going to use on something that I will.  Trying to simplify a little.

My local shop is supposed to get a shipment in a month or so, but I'm afraid they'll be overpriced like most of their stuff.  They have a stack of "Last of the Russians" Saiga .223s that have sat for the last 2 months.