New gun upgrades

The best thing I have done to mine is to polish the everliving crap out of the bolt and carrier. That dramatically improved reliability for me and got rid of the "crunchy" feeling mine had when cycling the action.

I've got T&N and Firebird stuff on mine. They both make and/or sell good stuff.

The SAS lower that T&N sells is nicely made and works fine on mine, I haven't played with the Firebird lower. Getting rid of the overly long length of pull factory stock definitely helped a lot. Before sticking a different stock on there I was finding myself not securely shouldering the shotgun and experiencing failure to eject problems, especially when under stress during matches.

Edited by deathray

Buy from TOOTH AND NAIL and  you will  be happy with their  product  and they answer the phone on sunday

Thanks guys, I don't ALWAYS answer on Sunday034.gif  , depends on what I'm doing with the family.

I won't be answering too many calls from today til Monday - we are hosting a Major 3Gun match at our range, about 180 shooters total, so we will be hoppin for the next several days.

Many of the top shooters in the US will be heresmile.png