Today I experienced something I can't describe through any application of science.  I witnessed an "energy" healing and saw a person physically moved without ever being touched.  Literally, like a puppet.  I wasn't creeped out at all by the experience, but man that was strange.  It looked like something from a movie.  Anyone ever seen anything like that before?

Sorry guys, no video.  But I know what I saw (and I'm a major skeptic).  If I didn't know the person being moved around I wouldn't have believed it ever.  I've always believed that some people are born with a "gift", but this was downright astonishing.  

• Like 1

Never seen that, but I certainly believe you.

I've seen and experienced other things that can't easily be explained.

Well.... actually the explanations are the easy part.

It's the acceptance of supernatural realities that's the hard part.

Please give us the story on this....

Edited by Spartacus

A little background.  Many years ago, my sister choked while eating a meal at a wedding reception.  The event scared her to death.  Afterwards, she was so freaked out she couldn't eat normally for several months.  She got under 100 lbs.  My family was desperate, so as a last ditch effort, we took her to this old poor man who is a bit of a folk legend around these parts.  She emerged from her 5 minute session with him completely normal.  Regained her weight, got married, had kids, and so on.  All he asked for payment was a brown colored rock (go figure). I wasn't there for the experience, but my mother was.  She swore she saw the same thing I described.  Both my mother and sister swore this man mentally moved her all around the room while curing her.  I thought BS.  Fast forward to modern day, we have a somewhat similar problem with a different family member that fails to resolve itself regardless of our efforts.  As a last ditch, we decided to seek out the same old man.  I was in the room and what I saw was almost unbelievable.  Not scary by any means, actually the complete opposite. All the old man did was pray, and the person got moved around all over the place.  It looked as if someone was physically grabbing the person and moving them around. After 5 minutes or so, it was over.  He wanted no money or any sort of payment for his services but did ask that we feed the birds some rice grains when we left.  I don't know what to make of it all, but I will say that there is something definitely different about this man.  

• Like 2

Very cool DLT, thanks for the story on that.

Boy would I love to sit down and talk with that man.

I'd be happy to feed the birds and bring him a rock.

I'd also be happy to buy him lunch.

ETA: Just guessing, but I don't think he was moving the person around.

He was praying for help from a Higher Power, and that's who moved the person.

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1

I spent about two years as a part of a christian ministry that trained people to heal the sick, raise the dead and cast out demons...this was the real deal. The ministry average was about 98%. This was the real deal.   It was more like a condensed course in operating the power of God.     Had some experience with some things on the dark side when I was younger.

Be advised, satan has a counterfeit for most things that are of God. I seen a lot of that. Even church. Their are people who use demonic spirits to make weaker ones leave, but then the stronger demon causes new problems at some point...  So please be careful. Develope, or covet the gift of discerning of spirits... I mean this in the most Loving way possible.  The Bible, offers true answers to many things science doesn't.

• Like 3

Never seen a healing but I have seen demons.

Let's hear your story too Stryker....

I've had run-ins with a lot of bad things in dreamland, but not in waking life.

Although I did wake up with something sitting on my chest and trying to choke me one night (no, not the wife).

For whatever reason, I was not panicked at all.... at the moment it even seemed comical this thing was trying to hurt me.

I laughed at it and told it, "Jesus is coming.... you better run!"   It worked.

... "I have been from one end of this galaxy to the other and I have seen a lot of crazy things " ...  I for one need to keep an open mind about this.  I will NOT also tell you about some old people who have distinct multiple memorys of past events.  Two distinct versions.  Locations.  Events.  People.  Things.  My point is that we do not yet understand a lot of stuff.  HB of CJ (old coot)

• Like 1

Two weeks before bootcamp I had a premonition in the form of a dream.

In the dream it was pitch black, I was disoriented, out of breath, and in pain. No other content.

That night at about 11:00 I fell out of a tree after passing out (no explanation). Woke up on the ground with broken ribs and a punctured lung.

Got medically discharged from the USAF enlistment process and had to go through all of it again a year later.

Met my wife at my first base.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

passes the donation basket to the next poster :lolol:

There are things that can't be explained by our imperfect understanding of science.

Rule #1: There are no absolutes.

Case in point:

Years ago, before cell phones, my wife invited our friends to dinner while I was at work. They decided to make pasta and half-jokingly agreed to send me a mental message to pick up a loaf of French Bread.

On the way home from work I decided to stop and pick up a loaf of......French Bread.

You should have seen the look in her friend's face!

There are things that we do not understand.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

I haven't been to a healing like that, but I firmly believe acupuncture/acupressure work.

I do have some experience from my martial arts training with meditation and energy channeling:

- In one exercise, we would have one person leave the room. We would then hide a small object. We would then bring the person back in to the room and "guide" him or her to the object using only by focusing on where the object was, not using any kind of visual or physical clues. It worked about 9 times out of 10 with all the subjects.

- In another exercise, we split in to two groups, with each group being on opposite sides of a large room. Group A would choose a "victim" and focus on "attacking" that victim. Group B did not know who was chosen, and would only walk around the room, mixing with the people in Group A. I was in Group B, and when the signal was given to start walking toward Group A, I KNEW that I was the chosen "victim!" Talk about your "Spidey-Sense" going off! It was pretty surprising, and I was correct.

• Like 1

I accepted a very long time ago that there are things happening all around us that simply can't be explained. However, I always remained skeptical about things like what I witnessed. I'm very intrigued now and seriously believe that little old man has an incredible gift and perhaps the strongest mind I've ever encountered.

• Like 1

Although I did wake up with something sitting on my chest and trying to choke me one night (no, not the wife).

For whatever reason, I was not panicked at all.... at the moment it even seemed comical this thing was trying to hurt me.

Same thing happened to me once, actually there is a medical term for this. When you sleep, some signals are disconnected from brain going to your muscles, so you don't act out 100% of your dreams. During a night, it's possible to wake up and not have complete control, i.e. feel completely aware of everything yet be paralyzed to do anything. It usually doesn't last long but scares the bejeesus out of you.

• Like 1

Given the amount of activity by men that can only be described as demonic one can ascertain the existence of said demons without sight of one just as one can see the effect of magnetism and know if it's existence without seeing it.

Offering the advice given by the writers of the books of the Bible in leaving anything inexplicably supernatural in nature the hell alone despite whatever perceived benefit may exist.

• Like 1

Same thing happened to me once, actually there is a medical term for this. When you sleep, some signals are disconnected from brain going to your muscles, so you don't act out 100% of your dreams. During a night, it's possible to wake up and not have complete control, i.e. feel completely aware of everything yet be paralyzed to do anything. It usually doesn't last long but scares the bejeesus out of you.

Nah, this wasn't sleep paralysis..... I know what that is.

This was different. I could feel fingers around my neck.

• Like 1

Given the amount of activity by men that can only be described as demonic one can ascertain the existence of said demons without sight of one just as one can see the effect of magnetism and know if it's existence without seeing it.

Offering the advice given by the writers of the books of the Bible in leaving anything inexplicably supernatural in nature the hell alone despite whatever perceived benefit may exist.

Wish the bro in law/sister would follow that!  They love doing the ghostbusting thing.

I can devine water/metal, but no one else in the family can do it.  I do wonder why God gave me that gift only to tell me not to use it.  Guess I have to trust the Lord's wisdom over my own.

I think it's more to do with subtle EM effects as conductors always cross the wires.  Walk under a power line and the wires cross.  Same with sewer/water/gas pipes that are buried.  Metal objects will also do it.  It does get weird when I'm the only person in the family that can do it though.

I think it's more to do with subtle EM effects as conductors always cross the wires. Walk under a power line and the wires cross. Same with sewer/water/gas pipes that are buried. Metal objects will also do it. It does get weird when I'm the only person in the family that can do it though.

I don't think God would care if you used it to find water, etc.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Edited by Sim_Player

I think it's more to do with subtle EM effects as conductors always cross the wires.  Walk under a power line and the wires cross.  Same with sewer/water/gas pipes that are buried.  Metal objects will also do it.  It does get weird when I'm the only person in the family that can do it though.

See that is a matter of senses not some granted "power".

There is a huge difference.

May prove useful out west if that drought goes on much longer.

I do agree that what we consider the "supernatural" is simply science that we don't understand or may not even be capable of comprehending.

Quantum Entanglement is bizzare!

Edited by Sim_Player