And....we lose. More lives, more treasure and respect of the majority of nations.

Just another sad day in America. Where my work truck got battered by horrible roads and crumbling bridges. Where my children's futures are being stolen by a fiat, usury money system. Where the stifling taxes no everything I buy, own and do prevents repairs and upgrades to the house, property and vehicles. Where illegals pour across the boarders. Where 46 million are on food assistance. While another 8+ million went to israhell today, and every day.

politifact%2Fphotos%2FIsrael_billboard_1  

• Like 2

And....we lose. More lives, more treasure and respect of the majority of nations.

Just another sad day in America. Where my work truck got battered by horrible roads and crumbling bridges. Where my children's futures are being stolen by a fiat, usury money system. Where the stifling taxes no everything I buy, own and do prevents repairs and upgrades to the house, property and vehicles. Where illegals pour across the boarders. Where 46 million are on food assistance. While another 8+ million went to israhell today, and every day.

always with the Jewish hate comments

Im damn glad BB won

• Like 8

always with the Jewish hate comments

Im damn glad BB won

JIM,

NO-SHIT.....WERE I A BETTING MAN, I'D HAVE BET THAT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST OR SECOND REPLY, WITH SOME MORE OF HIS ANTI-SEMETIC FILTH.

THAT "ISRAHELL" SHIT IS ALL YA NEED TO HEAR........

STFU AND GO POLISH-UP YOUR SWASTIKA COLLECTION, OR IS IT YOUR HAMMER AND SICKLE CAP BADGES.

JESS1344

• Like 4

So just to get this straight... The filthy jews are responsible for potholes too? Is there anything that can't be blamed on those hook-nosed bastards?

Helping Israel fight the same raghead assholes that are trying to kill us both doesn't seem like a bad idea.

We give a shit ton of money to nations that hate us and want to kill us.

As far as the op, great! BB is a serious man for a serious job.

• Like 9

"Israel will be a stumbling block to all nations.."

The only race of people exiled for thousands of years that returned to their homeland, as predicted.

"This generation shall not pass away..."

Prepare.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 9

DANE AXE will find better company over on Stormfront with his fellow anti-semites.  Racism and related hate speech will not be tolerated on this Forum.  Say good bye DANE!

WOLVERINE,

THREE CHEERS FOR YOU, BUD!

DAMN SHAME I CAN'T HIT "LIKE THIS" ABOUT 10 TIMES!

THE DANE IS AXED; UNFORTUNATE NAME YOU PICKED FOR YOURSELF; PROPHETIC MUCH??

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA, WHERE THE GOOD LORD (OF JEWISH ETHNICITY, BTW) SPLIT YA........

JESS1344

• Like 5

Banned? Damn. Always good to have an opposing voice. Maybe I didn't see all the other shit.

I'm a hook nosed bastard and didn't really get offended by him but I guess others did.

It is pretty freaking crazy that we send so much money to Israel but most of it comes back to us.

Glad to see a leader that will not Israel turn into Palsetine and let the fanatics go ape shit across the pond.

Secured for at least another decade. My kids will be able to fight then!

• Like 6

Honestly?

We have become so sensitive that to merely offer a dissenting opinion is somehow a blasphemy.

Granted I have no patience for any collectivist ideology including both extreme sides of this subject.

The truth does not lay in either "All Jews are demons" or "Israel is the savior of mankind". The truth is somewhat more checkered folks, just like everything else and neither represents it.

I like the Israelis I have met and worked with at times. I have Jewish relatives for crying out loud that I am fond. Were the lives of such people to be attacked by our government it would huge honking red line for me. But as for the state of Israel their affairs are their own and will not offer my grandchildren's lives or treasure to do what they must do for themselves for if indeed God is with them then they will have no need of it and if He is not then there is no compulsion to do so.

• Like 2

Good point! Just because you have maternal Jewish blood does not make you one of G-d's chosen people!

I wish them the best of luck but I am more concerned with my county, my state and then the consitutional republic.

Israel does keep the fruit cakes in check for us. Every once in a while we get a blip on the map of what they are up to like stuxnet or other cool operations.

Not sure if we really need to be funding them so much but it's a drop in the bucket compared to what we do for illegals over here.

Edited by Stryker0946
  • Like 3

On principle nothing should be sent to any country from the public treasury, it is a violation of every guidance given us by the founders concerning public taxation. Privately do as you will.

When things seem unclear it is always best to stand on firm ground that principle provides.

Edit: Yes they do draw fire yet one wonders how much fire is due to what cause, I wont even pretend to know.

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 2

Hello

Whatever your take on Israel (I personally am behind them 100%) it's always refreshing to witness o'blowme getting kicked in the 'nads so publicly.

"They keep saying Obama's a genius, I'm still waiting to see his brains...."

-Guido in Houston

• Like 4

Hello

Whatever your take on Israel (I personally am behind them 100%) it's always refreshing to witness o'blowme getting kicked in the 'nads so publicly.

"They keep saying Obama's a genius, I'm still waiting to see his brains...."

-Guido in Houston

Yeah gota admit that is a bright spot in an otherwise bad news day. bad_smile.gif

• Like 2

one less troll spewing hate against our country, Christians, Jews and cops.

A person can disagree with just about anything with out being a nasty jackass

that sounds like something happened to Barry or Holder, I wish.

I have a buddy who used to spew hateful stuff about Jews.

I made him explain himself one day and he said that his first wife was Jewish and she dumped him.

So he feels he was hurt by a Jew and feels the need to push back.

He's a smart guy, but I told him he's a moron to be anti-Semitic because his ex-wife left him.

He's toned it down now and I haven't heard any more of that.

From what I've seen of Dane's posts he's a patriot, so I'll miss his presence here in that way.

His anti-Israel stuff is misplaced though, and I understand the need to run a tight ship and not tolerate that stuff.

And I have to agree I'm not happy about tax dollars being given out freely to other countries.

I'll be writing out another check to Uncle Sam soon enough.

• Like 2

I’m not 100% pro much on anywhere other than America, and even then while I love my country I don’t always agree with the elected officials choices. Kind of like the old sayings of my country right or wrong, my mother drunk or sober.

Being and having allies in the world can be a double edged sword, damned if you do and damned if you don’t. No ally should get a blanket pass for their actions, because sometimes just as we are they’re wrong.

To me we spend way too much time focused on too few things as a nation, one of my fears for my grandchildren is at some point some of today’s actions and or lack of action will come back to haunt them. No I don’t think after all the years of war we could achieve peace on earth and good will toward men by supporting or not supporting an ally, but we shouldn’t do it blindly at our own peril.

I'm not anti Israel but I am anti stupid.

• Like 2

Dane routinely posted stuff from KKK affiliate sites. He had some good info about guns, but he would frequently talk overtly or subtly racist stuff against jews, black people, mexicans etc. 

I am all for dissenting views. However, this is a private place. The problem is that we have 4-5 people like dane here. Every issue gets some snide racial comment and they all hijack the threads to pat eachother on the back. (I'm assuming it's a pat, anyway) OK, so they are idiots. Why should I care? Because they use us/them language a lot. They genuinely think they are saying what most of us think, but are afraid to say publicly. When that happens, if we are silent as to the us/them description, it implies assent by me as an individual, and us as a forum. It's tiresome to have to routinely say " you don't speak for me" and get scolded by their buddies on every other thread.

Those guys make us look bad, and they haven't been adding much to any discussions. Rational counterpoints are welcome by me.

• Like 3

Dane routinely posted stuff from KKK affiliate sites. He had some good info about guns, but he would frequently talk overtly or subtly racist stuff against jews, black people, mexicans etc. 

I am all for dissenting views. However, this is a private place. The problem is that we have 4-5 people like dane here. Every issue gets some snide racial comment and they all hijack the threads to pat eachother on the back. (I'm assuming it's a pat, anyway) OK, so they are idiots. Why should I care? Because they use us/them language a lot. They genuinely think they are saying what most of us think, but are afraid to say publicly. When that happens, if we are silent as to the us/them description, it implies assent by me as an individual, and us as a forum. It's tiresome to have to routinely say " you don't speak for me" and get scolded by their buddies on every other thread.

Those guys make us look bad, and they haven't been adding much to any discussions. Rational counterpoints are welcome by me.

Mostly agree with what you said.

The KKK and other hate groups are bad news.

When it comes to racial issues I'm a realist, not a racist.

Certain racial groups have high crime rates, that's just the reality of it.

That said, we are all human beings and I try to get along with everybody.

If I get into a tangle with somebody, I guarantee you I didn't start it.

BTW: I really like my IWI Jericho .45 (Baby Eagle)....... sorry Dane.   :)

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1