DANE AXE will find better company over on Stormfront with his fellow anti-semites.  Racism and related hate speech will not be tolerated on this Forum.  Say good bye DANE!

Bye bye Axehole! ...and remember...Christ is a Jew!

• Like 1

Well to be strictly factual since the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. no one could prove Jewish blood.

If one would like to get biblical with this situation it effectively ended the entire matter.

All records regarding who begot whom have been gone a very long time. This was not unimportant as it removes any claim anyone may have on any land or property. The import of these records was seen as paramount by the Jews and why they survived intact for so long. 

A bit of history that leads to some very interesting events if one is so inclined.

I'm just glad DingleBarry's attempt at influencing Israel fell flat on it's ass.

Bibi did the right thing speaking to the American People when he did. I think he knows DingleBarry does NOT speak for us.

• Like 5

GUYS,

CONSIDERING HOW MANY NATIONS AROUND THE WORLD THAT WE SEND TRILLIONS TO, COLLECTIVELY,  AND THEY TURN AROUND AND SPEW HATE AT US AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY, IN THE U.N., THE MEDIA, ETC., AND QUITE OFTEN PROVIDE SUPPORT TO THE ORGANS OF TERRORISM, THAT WE EXPEND BLOOD AND TREASURE TO COMBAT, I THINK THAT JUST ABOUT ANY  AMOUNT SENT TO ISRAEL, BOTH IN CASH AND MATERIAL, IS WELL WORTH IT.

THE ONLY CIVILIZED DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE-EAST, AND THEY LOVE THE U.S., SOMETHING THAT QUITE A NUMBER IN THE USG, AND ELSEWHERE, FROM THE POTUS ON DOWN, CAN'T EVEN LAY CLAIM TO.

JUS' SAYIN'...........

JESS1344

Sending money to HAMAS makes much less sense!

What would the main export of a Palestine Nation be?

Children in suicide vests?

Why do they get money from the US and material support from Iran?

They cheered in the streets on 9/11!

America has a message problem and handing out money is bleeding our country.

Want to end the conflict? Offer free plane tickets and make living arrangements in host countries.

The sign would read: Palestine Population: 0

Edited by Sim_Player

Israel is no friend of the USA. Not a racist rant about Jews, hell like Christians or Muslims there are some very nice people. However there ARE some ultra conservative Jews the are sworn to kill all non Jews, the same as some Muslims. AND Israel has shot up US ships and killed American sailors.

Israel is a name that was taken AFTER the slaughter of an entire village- one that had converted to the Jewish religion and the men were circumcised - that night they were massacred. Know the history of who you are dealing with!

Israel is no friend of the USA. Not a racist rant about Jews, hell like Christians or Muslims there are some very nice people. However there ARE some ultra conservative Jews the are sworn to kill all non Jews, the same as some Muslims. AND Israel has shot up US ships and killed American sailors.

Israel is a name that was taken AFTER the slaughter of an entire village- one that had converted to the Jewish religion and the men were circumcised - that night they were massacred. Know the history of who you are dealing with!

That ship was the Liberty right?

Just as a background who may not know about that incident.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

If I remember correctly, there were interviews with Israeli pilots who initially refused to fire on the ship, saying it was flying the U.S. flag.

They were again ordered to fire on the ship being told who knows what as the reason. They did.

I think that was also the incident where LBJ was heard to have said, "I want that damn ship sunk!".

He was hoping it would be blamed on the Egyptians and draw us into the war. Another false flag.

It was then covered up (not very well) as an accident. Survivors were ordered not to talk.

LBJ is also the guy who was allegedly up on many charges (including murder) when JFK was shot and he took power.

For whatever reason, all the charges against LBJ just went away after he became president.

I would not blame the people of Israel for the Liberty incident any more than I would blame Americans for the sins of

the U.S. Gov.

https://youtu.be/2LIHjRyFUl8

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 3

Ahh he that must not be named, LBJ marked the finality of American principles.

Here is the thing, history or better yet the facts, do not support most of the noise over this situation. I began to realize this a few years ago and frankly dont even go into details any longer unless it's to point in the direction people may look if truth is more important than perception.

• Like 1

Ferchristsake. Show me the ultra-right jews out there killing all those circumcised. Bunch of crap. Anybody who has to start by telling us how they're NOT anti-semetic knows that what they're about to say is gonna sound pretty anti-semetic.

I am not religious. I could give a fuck which god you believe in, or none at all. I don't believe the jews are god's chosen people. I know that the Israelis are the only people in the middle east who aren't killing people who believe the wrong thing. That makes them right in this case.

I don't know the true cause behind what happened to the USS Liberty. I do know that ships fly false flags and it is not inconceivable that the Israelis believed it was a false flag.

I also know that most of the American and British casualties in the Gulf War were fratericide. Shit happens in war.

And I remember that the Israelis were getting the shit pounded out of them by SCUDs in the Gulf War but they didn't fight back because they knew that would harm the US war effort.

I could also give a fuck what may have been done in the name of ANY religion in the past. I care about who's killing in the name of their god today.

If the arabs laid down their arms today there would be peace in the middle east. If the Israelis laid down their arms there would be genocide. That is why I support Israel.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 7

>>If the arabs laid down their arms today there would be peace in the middle east. If the Israelis laid down their arms there would be genocide.

Yep, that's a pretty sure bet.

It would also help if you didn't have kings filthy rich on oil money surrounded by a relatively poor population.

That tends to breed discontent. The kings point at Israel and the U.S. saying "It's all their fault".

That kind of situation helps fuel the "everybody else must die" religions.

• Like 2

This is the story you are referring to. It was trickery, followed by revenge, for having raped their sister.

http://biblehub.com/genesis/34-2.htm

This says it all. Better a pissed off ObHaman than a nuclear Iran. 

Even the Saudis are scared of the Iranian nuclear threat since they would be the first targets.

My relatives in Israel told me that they didn't want Obama's boyfriend Herzog to be prime minister and voted him out in great numbers.

The Jew haters in the forum should remember that to the Islamic madmen Israel is the "Little Satan" while the US is the "Gret Satan" and that the KKK was founded by the DemocRAT Party.  The Iranian madmen hae the US in their sights and Israel is the roadblock.

• Like 1

That ship was the Liberty right?

Just as a background who may not know about that incident.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

If I remember correctly, there were interviews with Israeli pilots who initially refused to fire on the ship, saying it was flying the U.S. flag.

They were again ordered to fire on the ship being told who knows what as the reason. They did.

I think that was also the incident where LBJ was heard to have said, "I want that damn ship sunk!".

He was hoping it would be blamed on the Egyptians and draw us into the war. Another false flag.

It was then covered up (not very well) as an accident. Survivors were ordered not to talk.

LBJ is also the guy who was allegedly up on many charges (including murder) when JFK was shot and he took power.

For whatever reason, all the charges against LBJ just went away after he became president.

I would not blame the people of Israel for the Liberty incident any more than I would blame Americans for the sins of

the U.S. Gov.

https://youtu.be/2LIHjRyFUl8

There is enough blame AND enough blood to go around!