This is why I will continue to buy from Csspecs:

Excellent customer service, fast shipping, great packaging, and a great product. Thanks again guys. These will be perfect for the VEPR super, which I am finding is very hard on the locking tabs of the factory mags.

Couldn't agree more. Recently purchased quite a few magazines for the Saiga .308 and Saiga 12 from him. Excellent packaging, and I was shocked when I got the package the day after I placed the order. I'll never buy another polymer magazine for any firearm Csspecs makes a magazine for. They are built like a tank.

Thank you.

Just a little tip on the super. The super vepr magazine ejection button can be removed with a dental pick in about a minute, you just pick the ends of the spring out of the holes in the receiver and then wiggle it out of the gun.. The factory did a terrible job on the ejection pin, they are often longer than they should be which rips up the back of the magazine.. At the very least I'd suggest trimming the length of the mag ejector a little bit.

• Like 1

Thank you.

Just a little tip on the super. The super vepr magazine ejection button can be removed with a dental pick in about a minute, you just pick the ends of the spring out of the holes in the receiver and then wiggle it out of the gun.. The factory did a terrible job on the ejection pin, they are often longer than they should be which rips up the back of the magazine.. At the very least I'd suggest trimming the length of the mag ejector a little bit.

That is the same conclusion I came to after studying the issue. I haven't made any changes yet, but thank you very much for the confirmation and advice!