Both political parties have been seduced by special interests, and NEITHER represents the will of the people. Both have been bought and payed for.

As Beck has been.

• Like 1

He is years behind me in that department.  I left the party when they nominated McInsane for president.

Any elected R worth a shit gets beat down by the CINO establishment.

• Like 3

He is years behind me in that department.  I left the party when they nominated McInsane for president.

Any elected R worth a shit gets beat down by the CINO establishment.

Gave it one final go in late '08 during that amazing uprising of Americans that fuckin finally began to put it together in numbers that frankly amazed me.

I stood there among thousands of others on the state capital steps pissed off and ready to go. Most capital building across the nation were surrounded in numbers greater and lesser across the nation. It truly appeared that what had been so long delayed was coming about in the most unexpected fashion and it scared the living fuck out of damned near every politician and collectivist in the country

Heady stuff wasn't it.

Enter the Republican Party. 

We all saw the what happened over the next four years as that movement of rational enraged citizens (for the most part after all Americans do run to the eccentric often thank God)  was calmed funneled and co-opted by those lovable lesser evils. For where we saw Reagan they delivered Nixon. Where we learned politics they practiced deception on us. While we prepared for battle they returned betrayal.

Even then we almost pulled it off with Ron Paul. Say what you like about the gentleman but we were on verge of pushing this thing over on OUR terms. Then the machine cranked up and the coup was put down simply because the elephants and jackasses are very good at smashing what makes men free.

The American Prague Spring

So frankly the whole bunch can kiss my American ass. There is no curse strong or vile enough to give those people what is deserved.

You know I gotta stop there, just too fuckin painful and didn't mean to turn this into a rant but damn.

The two party system has had the country in shackles for quite awhile now. But when it comes time, I'll hold my nose and vote the lesser of evils. Even a dead pachyderm would be better than a donkey imho. 

Will be waiting for the day the people actually wake up. Of course I'll probably have died of old age by the time that happens.

Even though the future looks dim, enjoy each day and those around you. Teach the younger ones to spot the BS and take care of them selves.

• Like 3