Bonesteel? No response to calls or email

Get hold of the company that actually makes their stuff, cnc warrior. The bonesteel guy got weird about responding to customers a while back. We had to deal with this on the vepr site.

CNC warrior still is good about taking care of their customers still, and they are the actual manufacturers. Chris at bonesteel did the design and I think some of the early manufacture. He designed a very good hinge, but I don't think customer service is his forte.

• Like 1

That's annoying. IMO his hinge has the geometry which should have been obvious to the competition. Can't bind, can't get sloppy. It's well thought out, and well built.

Edited by GunFun
  • Like 1

I was finally able to contact Chris through CNC Warrior. He called me minutes after speaking with CNCW and addressed my concerns to my satisfaction. I asked for a refund, he politely agreed, and ow that it's come back, I find that he even refunded the initial cost of shipping.

My impression is that Chris means well, but may be burning the candle at both ends.

• Like 1

Well, that's a resolution, anyway. It's a shame though, because I do think he offers a superior product at a fair price.  Maybe he just needs another person to run the office and he can do production and design.