I remember when I could take my old Marlin 30 30  to high school so I could go deer hunting after school . I graduated in 83 I left in the truck loaded nobody said a word . Hell now we would have LOCKDOWN AND SWAT , and I would be under the jail. like the decals but don't think I would want one as some thug would probably throw a rock thru my window thinking he was gonna score something to sell to get his fix.

• Like 1

I'm 54 and thanks wink.png. Dad had a gun rack in his truck when I was a kid. When we went huntin' we just stuck the guns in the rack and took off for the woods. It was a common sight, and I don't remember anyone bothered by any of the guns in the trucks.

We'd see guys walking back from hunting with a bunch of birds or rabbits on their belt and carrying their shotgun openly in their hand. It was no big deal.

Now you'd get trouble from the hood rats AND the cops.

We were more free then.

I miss the freedom we had.

This will be next:

http://nebula.wsimg.com/20f4d6374d9fb861ff0cf1af922ab69d?AccessKeyId=019CF641C1F5DDA12FC4&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/cfnrock2.shtml

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

You may as well go for broke and put the bazooka or the M-60 in the window.

If your gonna draw attention might as well draw BIG attention. 

Then when you hop out of the truck make sure you have this t-shirt on too. 021.gif

post-46572-0-54594800-1426954631.jpg

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH
  • Like 2

There is a guy on the akfiles that has some AK style gun decals, but they're smaller. They're about 4-6 inches long, but he can do custom sizes. He made me a Vepr12 decal that's pretty cool. Search "bumper stickers" and/or "custom decals" for his threads.