Been a long time since a politician gave me chills in a speech. I only hope the people listen TO him and not what people say ABOUT him.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3

How about a Cruz / Walker ticket? There would be much rending of garments and gnashing of teeth.

Liberals would be claiming this is the apocalypse. The MSM would go full bore apoplectic.

• Like 3

Scott Walker will have my vote if he runs. He has put his money where his mouth is in the state of Wisconsin. The issue the Republican Establishment is going to have, is there are several outside the party conservatives that will likely run in 2016. They might pick off a couple, but it will be difficult to kill all of them. Jeb Bush? Really? The Republican party is effectively dead without these new comers.

If Walker doesn't get the nomination, I have no qualms about voting for Ted Cruz. Either one will be good for this country.

• Like 1

Now let's hope the establishment rhinos don't fuck this up.

And let's hope there are no skeletons in his closet, not even a mouse because you can bet your sweet bippy the MSM will " do their job" vetting this one.

Doesn't matter who gets in there..Republican or Democrat,  they are all lying scumbags and cannot be trusted.

They will say anything to get elected then do the exact opposite once in office, history has show this to be true every time.

Then I guess you'll just stay home and not vote.

Doesn't matter who gets in there..Republican or Democrat,  they are all lying scumbags and cannot be trusted.

They will say anything to get elected then do the exact opposite once in office, history has show this to be true every time.

Our current Two Party system is a corrupt as all hell, they're two sides of the same coin being spun to enthrall the mindless masses.

I want zero to do with anyone identifies themselves with either party.

I want a Libertarian or Independent or even better another party, a truly conservative Tea or Constitutional party.

That or fuck it all and pray that the military realizes that our most dangerous enemy is the domestic enemy, the enemy within, our own Federal Government.

Time for a coup?

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

Hmm military coups...

Yeah but isnt it that same military that is running Jade Helm 15 with such gusto?

I mean it doesn't even look they are trying to keep their hand hidden any longer.

Simple fact too much power in any hand is going to end badly and there is far too much of the stuff in DC. No one is fit for the office as it exists.

• Like 1

I dont vote period, I disslike both sides equally. Give me something I can get behind and I would vote.

Until then…Screw the whole system, It is equally corrupt on both sides. If you think that just by voting for a Republican

it is going to secure your gun rights, then you are dillusional. Republicans have gone after gun rights just the same as Democrats.

It's all corrupt as hell…… Sure they are singing and painting pretty pictures for you to see and hear now, but just wait until they take office.

Need I remind you of this…...

https://youtu.be/9LshCv0SAXE

By not voteing I can bitch about both sides equal, not just one….. I'm stating facts as I see them in an Arbitrator point of view.

I'm not going to vote for the lesser of two evils just to be heard….. Like I said, give me something to believe in

and I'll get behind it…..until then, Fuck the whole system 

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

It is no easy call.

Actually if one thinks about it by voting the person grants the system legitimacy and agrees to be bound by the results and responsible for what is done in that name. Then there are absolutely no grounds to complain, legitimacy was given.

I guess it boils down to character, if none of the candidates can be voted with a clear conscience then not voting is the only path.

This position will be treated as blasphemy of course. 

• Like 2

I like Ted Cruz and happy with what he's doing in the Senate. He's doing a great job and willing to stick to his principals.

With that said the last time a junior Senator was elected President, it was and still is a disaster.

• Like 4

You don't vote..you can't bitch.

I'll have to disagree.

If I choose to not vote, why cant I bitch? I'll still be paying my taxes with every paycheck, floating the leeches of society, and experiencing the same bullshit lies as everyone else. But only I wont have the guilt of knowing that I voted some asshat in office that dont give a fuck about me or what I believe in.

We have the right to vote. We also reserve the right to not vote. Why should people that dont vote be looked down upon by those that do? Voting for the lesser of two evils is not a good thing. By doing so, you're contributing to the same two party system many people claim to be sick of, in fear of what the other side may do. The sad truth is that both parties are one in the same, and flaunt the same agenda under a different name, and route to obtain the same goals. I dont claim either party. They can both suck my balls.

Just some thoughts. I may or may not vote this next election. Still a ways out.

• Like 1

The problem is when cynicism over the whole two party system and corruption causes one to stop looking for that person with the ideas you can get behind just because they have a D or and R after their names. The blanket statement that all elected officials are corrupt and the current system is hopeless is just ridiculous and defeatism. If people really believe that, then they have no other option than open revolution, civil war, or a life of slavery and misery.

As for voting for the lesser of two evils...your dang right I do it. Do you really think we would have socialized medicine, monthly threats of weapons/ammo bans, and the outright burning of the Constitution if more people had done the same in 2008-2012? The media would have never let a Republican get away with the things Obama has. Albeit we would still have problems with the Rebublicans that ran, but I guaran-damn-tee you, things would not be this bad. My hope (and I believe it is possible)  that some day we will not have to hold our nose when voting. Parties change when people elect those that are willing to take on and change the status quo. People like Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, and Mike Lee have done just that, and they are pariahs in the Republican establishment for that reason. they challenge their own party. They back up their promises with action. The answer is to elect as many of them as possible so that Republicans like John Boener and Mitch McConnell are the pariahs. If you cant get behind the ideas and actions of guys like these, you haven't been paying attention.

Everyone has the right to vote or not vote. Everyone has the right to bitch regardless. It is just that the bitching does nothing to bring about any type of positive change. It is kind of like that guy at work (every place has one) that bitches about everything...never offers any solution or tries to change things...just bitches about what is wrong.        If ALL you do is bitch, then you are part of the problem and not the solution.

Edited by Spacehog
  • Like 4

I want a Libertarian or Independent or even better another party, a truly conservative Tea or Constitutional party.

That or fuck it all and pray that the military realizes that our most dangerous enemy is the domestic enemy, the enemy within, our own Federal Government.

Time for a coup?

I want the winning numbers for the megamillions.  I figure our chances are about equal.

And unless you want to be dead or in prison and see your family without a father, you better think long and hard about advocating violence against the government.

There may come a time when we are forced into violence because every other option has been taken from us.  A time when we must choose as PH said, "Give me Liberty, or Give me Death."   But don't wish for that time.  It will destroy your life.  Destroy your family.

I assume you are just venting with no real intent or desire.  But certain words should not be used.  Ever.

The problem is when cynicism over the whole two party system and corruption causes one to stop looking for that person with the ideas you can get behind just because they have a D or and R after their names. The blanket statement that all elected officials are corrupt and the current system is hopeless is just ridiculous and defeatism. If people really believe that, then they have no other option than open revolution, civil war, or a life of slavery and misery.

Sadly, this is what it will eventually come to. One of the three. Its obvious we cant continue with our current direction. We cant physically afford to. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst!

Normally that person that has one idea I can stand behind, has more negative ones I cant. Thats the problem with a two party system. We're stuck with just two options.

This current system is hopeless with its current direction, IMO.

In recent years, we have been given far too many negative legislative actions that have impacted this system, and our country in such a negative way, that it will likely never regain what it once was, nor what it was intended to be.

Id like to see some REAL people make the ballot like any of us, but the truth is they wont and rarely ever do.  I'll actually be surprised if Cruz makes the ballot.

• Like 1

Ohh all of the choices, to vote or not. Dem or Rep or Lib if you are.

Just remember on Tuesday, November 8, 2016 to look at what is there before you make a choice.....

One side could be this

o_ELIZABETH_WARREN_facebook.jpg

Or this

pichillary11.jpg

Or your worst nightmare, both

But there is 19 months to go, I am sure there will be many surprises along the way

• Like 1