Obama wants to exploit Iran. Has he every been to a Arabian Bazzar?

In turn, Iran seeks to exploit Obama's obvious weakness, his ego.

Sadly, I'd put my money on Iran pushing forward and the UN recognizing a Palestinian State.

I'd say, "Kick the useless UN out!" but, we own them....(sorry, blue-hat snipers).

Stay safe.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Iranians aren't Arabs. They are Persian.

That said, Obama and Kerry want this nuke deal so bad for their legacies they are willing to sign anything. All Iran's Sunni neighbors (and needless to say Israel) are horrified at the thought of this agreement. In a best case scenario it lifts sanctions that are hurting them in order to MAYBE delay them getting the bomb. It may actually speed it up if lopsided enough.  

Right now, the administration is ignoring all their bad deeds in Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Palestine, Bahrain, etc to get a deal done. We'll see if that flies when they shoot down one of aircraft over Iraq? It is very likely. 

I have one crazy theory that makes perfect since..

Obama intends to let the Middle East burn and then, after 2016, he will sweep into a position as a "world leader" and solve all of the problems.

America will be left impotent, crippled militarily, economically, or worse.

Edited by Sim_Player

Obama intends to let the Middle East burn and then, after 2016, he will sweep into a position as a "world leader" and solve all of the problems.

How? He has zero credibility and respect. Most world leaders don't like him--including some of our historically strongest allies. 

How? He has zero credibility and respect. Most world leaders don't like him--including some of our historically strongest allies.
Well, he did get elected twice in this country, beyond belief.

I have a really bad feeling that he is not going to just fade away after 2016. His ambitions far exceed the presidency. Haven't you heard? He wants to be the first billionaire ex-president.

Your response is understandable.

Seriously, I think he wants to be the Muslim Messiah.

Expect another world-wide apology tour after he leaves office. Maybe with Pope Francis.

How can someone with no credibility gain influence? Several names come to mind, the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, etc.

I'm perplexed sometimes.

Anyway, it's just a theory..

Edited by Sim_Player