Thinking about divorcing my beloved Saiga 12.

I'm not sure why but UTS shotguns always feel like they way 50 pounds, I really don't know why but they always feel much heavier even though they're 2 pounds lighter than a Saiga.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you fucking high mister? What in the name of Kalisnikov is wrong with you? What other tool that you can lay your hands, do what an S12 can?   There is nothing that can spit 20 rounds of pure fur

BAN HIM ...Stat!

You'll regret it. Not because of an inferior replacement but simply because you won't have the S12 anymore.   I almost sold both my Russian 12g's two years ago. Looking back now, I am glad the deal

Posted Images

Meh, I skipped the 1919 for the Saiga. I did realize that I'm basically about to double the cost of my Saiga between parts and labor for this conversion.

I would be wary of Turkish made shotguns. I know someone who owns a Verona shotgun made in Turkey and Sarsilmaz won't answer emails on how to get a new extractor to replace the broken one. The MKA1919 is also Turkish. Turkey is also becoming more Islamicized with dreams of reviving the Ottoman Empire and is aiding the ISIS terrorists so I wouldn't give them my money.

I love my S12's. Nothing else I own gets the attention that they do at the range. Cops in particular always seem to gravitate towards them and can't help but ask if they can shoot it. But with me, it's more of a love because of the labor that went into converting and tuning them. Nope, never getting divorced.

I know of two cops in my area who own S12s and had their department armorers do the conversion.

They weigh about the same. Unless you throw a bunch of junk on there.

I weighed my Iz 108 after conversion with an empty SGM 8 rounder in there. 7.6 lbs... Add a couple oz if using  CSSpecs mag. In other words the same as a light smooth swinging gun like this.http://www.browning.com/products/catalog/firearms/detail.asp?fid=033B&cid=013&tid=530

or a basic plastic stocked 18-20" 870... , or a fairly average AR (before add on syndrome)..

Edited by GunFun