Kansas Bans Poor People From Spending Welfare On Cruise Ships

I'm totally in for sending welfare leeches on cruises.

If you have any doubt whether or not you're a welfare leech, answer 2 questions.  Are you capable of working?  Are you taking taxpayer money instead of working?  2 yesses and you're a leech.

Oh and the cruises...  Destination Antarctica.  One way only.

Just stop stealing from one group and giving it to another already!  Not that I agree with giving poor people cash but our government has given so much more to the MIC, corporations, and foreign governments over the years.  By "much more" I mean actual truckloads of $100 bills.  The average working American is nothing more than a body to be bled dry by the state.  Forget politics, forget racial issues, forget immagration issues as it is all about those in power (both republicans and democrats) abusing us for their own enrichment.  I would trust the average Mexican illegal than I would any lying scumbag in Washington or any State capitol.  But most people can't keep their eye on the real issue as they are distracted by the fake conservative vs. liberal banter or sports or latest government created terrorist organization or absurb gossip shows which have the gall to call themselves the News.  All nicely packaged and sold to the silly American public to keep them occupied while the government goes about it's business of enslaving you with heavily armed and low IQ'd thugs calling themselve police.  Some of us pretend to be awake by commenting on ridiculous laws to curtail abuses by the same people who created the abuses to begin with.

Just stop stealing from one group and giving it to another already! Not that I agree with giving poor people cash but our government has given so much more to the MIC, corporations, and foreign governments over the years. By "much more" I mean actual truckloads of $100 bills. The average working American is nothing more than a body to be bled dry by the state. Forget politics, forget racial issues, forget immagration issues as it is all about those in power (both republicans and democrats) abusing us for their own enrichment. I would trust the average Mexican illegal than I would any lying scumbag in Washington or any State capitol. But most people can't keep their eye on the real issue as they are distracted by the fake conservative vs. liberal banter or sports or latest government created terrorist organization or absurb gossip shows which have the gall to call themselves the News. All nicely packaged and sold to the silly American public to keep them occupied while the government goes about it's business of enslaving you with heavily armed and low IQ'd thugs calling themselve police. Some of us pretend to be awake by commenting on ridiculous laws to curtail abuses by the same people who created the abuses to begin with.

More and more of us have come to the same conclusion.

• Like 1

I can agree with most of those statements 

When you paint all law enforcement people as low IQ thugs enslaving people ,,,

You pretty much prove to me that you are the low IQ thug

comeon..........these days if you have  a green card you can be a cop..& the requirements were lowered......wtf

he didnt paint every cop, seems like just cause your a cop you dont want to believe and there are no crooked cops, cops dont abuse power and no they arent arming up like the military are they....to serve & protect ha!