WTS: Government model Kimber82 22lr, CMP Remington 40XB Target rifles

I have a CMP certified  U.S stamped Remington 40-X .22 rimfire target rifle with a  heavy 28" barrel. It has the  later 40-X action  based on the 700SA. It has a target stock with rail and hand stop. Included is a Olympic globe front sight with one insert.  The rear sight is an  Redfield Olympic.  This rifle has never been fired by me since I acquired it from CMP a few years back.

The stock has a few handling marks but is solid with a slight tiger stripe visible. The pad on the butt stock is  separating a little on the bottom but is still adhered well and does no effect function. Blueing is good with a few wear marks that I took photos of.  The bore  is in excellent condition..The bolt is mismatched to the rifle as I received it from CMP. I will include the CMP certificate and  it will be shipped in a CMP hard case.

The price is $1100 plus $30 shipping in the CONUS to your FFLo1.  The rifle was manufactured on 8-1965 so it is a few months away from C&R eligibility. Please add 3% to the total if using PayPal to cover the fees. Transfer Dealer must accept shipment from an "unlicensed person."
First unconditional "I will take it " followed by a PM gets the rifle. There is a 3 day non firing no  bags with gun parts opened return policy.   Payment is by USPS M.O., personal check, or discreet PayPal. Please add 3% to the total if using PayPal to cover the fees.

Please know your state regulations for firearm purchasing and transfers before committing to purchase.
Remington%2040xb%20032.jpg
Remington%2040xb%20001.jpg
Remington%2040xb%20003.jpg
Remington%2040xb%20033.jpg

Additional photos.
http://s79.photobucket.com/user/Bullsquid/slideshow/Remington%2040XB

These items are cross posted.

Edited by Bobriden1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.