Couple more that I'm pretty fond of:

625-2 & 1955 Target  'Spacegun'

IMG_0093.jpg

Unfortunately, my aging eyes are having a harder time aquiring & re-aquiring the front sight. I may just actually get one of those Glocks...

G41-Hero-MOS.jpg

But there's another alternative developing yet.

SA1911RMR06_zps5fa95305.jpg

Edited by Hawk451
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love my 1911s, but this is my favorite. Now has the official title "Safe Queen". It's the oldest and still is a handful. I've posted this picture before and should take a few new ones to do it justi

My crazy old man walked down the street from the hospital while my mom was in labor. He purchased a 1977 Gold Cup National Match and went back to the hospital to inspect his second son. I passed muste

Hmmm price to good to be true? Possibly.   Two points, we get what pay for. So saving a little longer, while painful is an alternative.   The second would be do not make the purchase unless you

Posted Images

My eyes have gotten to the point that I'm considering mounting a backup red dot instead of backup irons.  beaten.gif

That's what the pro competition crowd has been doing for a year or two. It would make sense to me, other than that I am comfortable shooting with a conventional scope on 1-2 power up close. For me at least, I doubt the red dot has much advantage over zooming out the scope. I can see on a stage where you can have the scope pre-doped for long shots that it would be nice to have a closeup optic and just cant the gun over without touching a knob the whole run.