Write and bitch.Write and bitch.Write and bitch.Write and bitch.

Aint America grand

I dont know whether to bitch about writing or the bitching itself so mostly I bitch about the cause of the bitching and writing.

Yeah cycle does kind of make one feel like a whinny little bitch maybe thats when enough is enough I dunno.

• Like 1

Seems this decision might hurt a business in a field with so much competition.

What the FUCK! I spend thousands of dollars with the G men every month where I work. They can fucking pound sand. All the more reason to go with Fastenall.

Thanks for the heads up. Tell the shop owner they just cost corporate a shit load in NW Montana.

• Like 4

The gas station about a mile from my house pulled this shortly after Alabama passed open carry. I have known the owner for about 4 years and consider him a friend. The first morning he had it up, I walked in a told him firmly but politely, if that is your policy moving forward, I will not be doing anymore business with you in this store or any of your others.

A week later, it was gone. He said that I was only one of hundreds of his regulars that told him the same thing. Making your voice known at the local as well as corporate level can affect positive change.

• Like 5

It is my belief that this is due to lawsuites (or potential lawsuites) against the store, they are protecting the company by posting the sign.

Just another way of thinking....

Really? I couldn't find anything about any shootings at any Grainger location, so why would there be a lawsuit about it?

It is my belief that this is due to lawsuites (or potential lawsuites) against the store, they are protecting the company by posting the sign.

Just another way of thinking....

Really? I couldn't find anything about any shootings at any Grainger location, so why would there be a lawsuit about it?

That may change now that they created another no gun zone. We all know how that goes.

If the whole point of concealed carry is so no one knows you're armed, then who cares? I carry in gun free zones all the time as long as there are no metal detectors.

Oh just noticed this is an open carry issue, never mind.

Edited by Vance665

My giggle is coming up this weekend. Every gun show in Topeka at the ExpoCentre has posted "No Concealed Carry" with the no gun symbol and "No Loaded Magazines". I've been tempted to stuff a few Hustlers and Playboys in my canvas shopping bag just to see how quickly I get kicked out. Might wait until there is some protest so I am not the only asshole there.

Edited by sobrenegade
  • Like 1

You still shop there? They never have anything on hand. Can get it for you tomorrow by 0900. If I wanted it tomorrow at 0900, I'd come to the store tomorrow at 0900. F them anyway. They're already useless to me.

Big plus one one that. I've been tired of graingers bullshit about " available tommorrow at 10am" for a while. Did happen to pass a branch in Chicago the day this posted and it did have a no cc sticker on it. I was there a month it two ago and it wasn't.

Grainger doesn't have have anything other dont have, and often, faster and cheaper.

Funniest part? Obviously I live in illinios. My brother in law own a restaurant, and is rather neutral in all things 2nd A. when cc finally passed here I asked him a few weeks later if he would post a no cc weapons sticker.

His nearly word for word response? Why the hell would I do that? The criminals are going to bring guns no matter what my door says. If a law abiding citizen wants to bring in a gun what the fuck do I care?

That was actually edited for language as best I could to make the point.

Point being. A lot of small business owners are ok with cc ( at least here in illinios.) insurance be damned. If there some company out there that frets over every possible outcome, I don't need to deal with someone that probably had a brain tumor at y2k

• Like 1

I was expecting to order some lovejoys from grainger this week. Looks like I'll not bother now.

Try McMaster Carr

They were next on the list of obvious choices, tied with online. There's also a pretty good automation shop that is local I like to support called Power and MOtion. I think I will give P&m first crack at it. 

• Like 2