The week before last a couple of bills flashed through the legislature and headed to the desk of Gov. Pence.  They finally got it right concerning SBS.  There was a quote that since the Feds have them covered then there wasn't any reason to disallow SBSs' in Indiana. The other was an open carry bill.   I haven't seen the results.  There suddenly was 24/7 coverage of a pizza joint in Walkerton (population - not many) where the teenage daughter of the owner told a news reporter that anyone is welcome into their Christian based business, but that if they were specifically asked to provide pizza at a gay wedding they would pass on the business.  The firearm bills are a step in the right direction but Im gonna pass on the left's baiting concerning religious issues.  Gotta find out about the gun bills.  Maybe if I have time to sit down and breathe I'll get an answer. 

The week before last a couple of bills flashed through the legislature and headed to the desk of Gov. Pence.  They finally got it right concerning SBS.  There was a quote that since the Feds have them covered then there wasn't any reason to disallow SBSs' in Indiana. The other was an open carry bill.   I haven't seen the results.  There suddenly was 24/7 coverage of a pizza joint in Walkerton (population - not many) where the teenage daughter of the owner told a news reporter that anyone is welcome into their Christian based business, but that if they were specifically asked to provide pizza at a gay wedding they would pass on the business.  The firearm bills are a step in the right direction but Im gonna pass on the left's baiting concerning religious issues.  Gotta find out about the gun bills.  Maybe if I have time to sit down and breathe I'll get an answer. 

I hadn't heard of the SBS stuff.  I was just really happy that Pence had a set of balls to sign the original Freedom of religion bill.  But then was pissed when he knuckled to the pressure of pro-gay activists and re-writing the law to actually make it worse than before.  Some are saying that he's leaving a door open for the LGBT community to be considered protective class status.  I am interested in knowing more about the SBS.

http://www.guns.com/2015/02/05/indiana-senate-approves-measure-allowing-short-barreled-shotguns/

Just did some research.  It's SB 433.  Passed the State Senate, going to the House soon.  They think it should easily pass, making it legal to own or make a SBS (still obviously have to fill out the proper A T F forms).  SBRs have been legal to own for a few years.