hi guys

how are you ???

Reverend Franz swindler and a cheat, I sent him $ 850 in August, so he bought me the details, he sent me only $ 300, now do not get in touch,

who knows how to find it, he was a bad person

I want to write this information in all forums

If someone knows about it, please give me an answer

Hi guys
How are you? The user "Reverend Franz" is a swindler and a cheat. The story is that I sent him $ 850 in August, so he bought me a subscription to "Details" magazine, he sent me only $300 worth. Now I can't find him and this magazine sucks.
Does anyone know how to find him? He is a less than reputable individual.
I want to inform all the individuals in the forums.
If someone can help I would appreciate it

I think this is whats going on, but my translation may be off

• Like 2

I once got cheated out of $80 by a whore in Olongapo!  Anybody know how I can get my money back?

What, you mean she made you put the swisher sweet on the night stand before climbing aboard? 000.gif

Darth, be glad you didn't get "more" than you paid for! With some of the ...um... "ladies" of the night where I am you could be in for quite a shock if you're not very careful.

Edited by The Deacon

I once got cheated out of $80 by a whore in Olongapo!  Anybody know how I can get my money back?

You paid $80? man she got you good. Was $20 all night long with booze and a steak dinner + the laundry for me last time I was there...............

• Like 3

I didn't say I paid her $80.  I said she cheated me out of $80.  But I can understand the confusion.  "She cheated me" and "I paid her" are so similar.

In the end it turned out to be $80 well spent.  It seemed like a lot at the time of course, but not so much really.  The lesson I learned was worth way more than $80 in the long run.

Oh, the lesson?  Let's just say that incident tuned up the sensitivity on my bullshit meter.  Over the years that lesson has saved me WAY more than $80.

• Like 1

IDK...any whore I purchased in Olongapo provided EXACTLY the services I paid for.  smile.png

$80?  Hell, Barfine, $10-20 (depending on popularity and looks), AC Hotel, $15, Chicken leg and 2 40's of San Miguel $5, Bump'n uglies until you are dehydrated....and maybe a bag of rice for the family....$8.

Hell, it costs twice that to take the family to a movie now....

Edited by sjgusmc21

Spambot?

Maybe. Rev has always seemed sensible and helpful to me. I'm friends with him on FB and the vepr forum, and this stuff doesn't make enough sense for me to take very seriously yet.

• Like 2

Spambot?

Maybe. Rev has always seemed sensible and helpful to me. I'm friends with him on FB and the vepr forum, and this stuff doesn't make enough sense for me to take very seriously yet.

Me too

To be perfectly clear- I never had any financial transactions with franz. But I spent more than a little time in chat with him and he seemed like a decent fellow.

• Like 1
good day

guys I read and do not understand, I'm still not right that he wrote about the problem,

Franz does not want to get in touch, I am writing to him and the boar, org and lichno mail, I think so, if you are a man and not a chicken, you say, but I deceived you,

or I'll give you the money, but later.

That's the way men do and not tsiplyata