good day
guys I read and do not understand, I'm still not right that he wrote about the problem,
Franz does not want to get in touch, I am writing to him and the boar, org and lichno mail, I think so, if you are a man and not a chicken, you say, but I deceived you,
or I'll give you the money, but later.
That's the way men do and not tsiplyata

OK, I won't even try to translate that one for you, guy. That's about as confusing as news organizations stating Michelle Obama is a woman

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 4

All joking aside. Roman it's obvious there is a language barrier here. Most of the people here speak English as a primary language. I don't have time to dredge through he forums like I used to. But I've been around long enough to bet that Rev Franz is not a cheat. Possibly this is a miscommunication.

Maybe you should try seeing if anyone here is fluent in your primary language that could help. Or possible you know some one who is a bit more fluent in English that could type a better explanation for you.

• Like 2

Am I missing something? Because, when I search "reverend franz" in the members I come up with nothing.

I remember him. He hasn't been around in awhile. I think I may have even had a transaction with him a long time ago and it went smooth...that is... IIRC.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/user/3313-reveprend-franz/

There's a P in his username. Hasn't been active since January.

Edited by Mullet Man

he spends more time in real life and on the vepr forum lately. IMO he's good people.

We've both said it before and ill say again. I had limited dealings with rpverend franz. But they were all positive. I have to agree with Chevy and say there is some language barrier. ( Chevy, I know). We have members from a few other countries and this is the most logical choice.

Добрый день, ребята

читать ваши слова, частью сделки он сделал со мной, а теперь исчезла, хотя получется у меня письмо и идет в форум кабана, я хочу верить, что он был хорошим человеком, но факты свидетельствуют об обратном opka

Добрый день, ребята
читать ваши слова, частью сделки он сделал со мной, а теперь исчезла, хотя получется у меня письмо и идет в форум кабана, я хочу верить, что он был хорошим человеком, но факты свидетельствуют об обратном opka

Google translation....

Hello guys

read your words , part of the deal he made with me , and now disappeared , although poluchetsya my letter and go to the forum boar , I want to believe that he was a good man , but the facts suggest otherwise opka