What I can't figure out, for the life of me, is why the Liberals and Democrats are immune from seeing evil. Especially in their politicians. No matter what crimes the pols commit they just seem to ignore them. 

• Like 4

The problem I foresee is that Hitlery is running pretty much unopposed, while there's a slew of Republicrat candidates. If the Rep. votes are spread over a wide field, none of them will have enough to defeat her, so she wins by default. Then we all lose!

Not that "winning" with a few of the Rep. choices would be all that great, either these days.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'm seeing a very different vibe with hitlery than I saw with barry.

The hardcore left is all for her of course but the squishy masses aren't excited like they were for hussein.

Barack the Messiah made his announcement in a huge stadium surrounded by thousands of screaming worshippers.

Hitlery made her announcement in a lame video with canned music.

The comments on the hitlery stories on yaywho are running almost 100% negative.

I'm not throwing in the towel.

She's beatable.

• Like 4

Libtards in 08 = He is black so he is qualified to be president.

Libtards in 16 = She has a vagina so she is qualified to be president.

If it wasn't so tragically misguide it would almost be funny.

Just wait: Libtards in '20: He's gay so he's qualified to be president.

She's damaged goods that the libs are trying to sell as "New in Box". As time passes, more and more and even more dirt about her will surface. It's a mistake for the Democrats to give her an unopposed run, because all they are doing is giving everyone, both democrats and Republicans who don't like her a common person to dislike. She won't win.

My guess is that the political royalty is running her as a trick to make the choices seem awful until they produce a much better candidate. The democratic party does not like her so when they introduce their new junior senator from Timbuktu it will seem like a gift from G-d.

The Republican party has been infiltrated with globalists who have no clue what a constitutional republic is. Conservatives will be pulled in different directions by the same people who pretend to be republicans instead of organizing and becoming a strong voting force.

Either way it's a shit show.

• Like 1

She's damaged goods that the libs are trying to sell as "New in Box". As time passes, more and more and even more dirt about her will surface. It's a mistake for the Democrats to give her an unopposed run, because all they are doing is giving everyone, both democrats and Republicans who don't like her a common person to dislike. She won't win.

In general, I would certainly have to agree with you. However, never underestimate the forces that push the ignorant masses to the voting booth. In '08 it was "Change you can believe in" and a free Obama cell phone. Hillary probably has something just as enticing tucked away under her skirt.

What makes her unbeatable?

People are tired of hearing the names, "Clinton" and "Bush"!

And we most definitely dont want to hear about clintons bush

Only Gaddis

Hmm, wonder if it got frosted highlights in it? unsure.pngbonerbanana.gif

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 1

Probably not a bad idea to do so now as even a hint will likely start panic buying and prices soaring again...

This country will burn if that psychotic cunt ends up in the Oval Office. If she even looks like she has a credible shot at winning, go ahead and start burying your guns and ammo.