• 4 months later...

Its only because Jim Jones Obama came around she didn't get it in 2008. She's Hillary fucking Clinton, she's Sauron and Gollum rolled into one and she is desperate as fuck to get her precious ring of power.

The Clintons (like some politicians) have a talent for lying with charisma and without remorse. Look at the way they feel offended when caught and then it gets laughed off. Benghazi, "what difference, at this point does it make?". Monica, "I did not have sex with that woman" (she had sex with me, hee hee). Slick Willie got caught lying under oath and did they follow through with impeachment? Nope. Anyone wants to see what President Hillary looks like in office, go back and look at what Bill was when he ruled the oval.

Edited by sobrenegade

Even the left doesn't like hitlery.  They were willing to get behind her because they thought she was strong but the façade has fallen away.

Biden Warren will be the dem ticket I predict. 

They are the perfect puppets for the real power brokers.

Hillary didn't laugh off Benghazi, she shrieked "WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE!?" Like a vulture defending its Wildebeest carcass. She at the very least talks through a gritted-teeth smile but mostly now talks with full, flaming contempt at the idea she actually has to talk to reporters or anyone at all.

I think she was actually hoping for a literal coronation and all this silly "election" stuff is getting under her skin.