Sandy Hook Families Want Gun Lawsuit Moved Back

Sandy Hook Families Want Gun Lawsuit Moved Back To State Court.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-sandy-hook-gun-lawsuit-jurisdiction-20150217-story.html

I want to see the evidence that an AR-15 was used, NBC local news station reported the day after said 2 pistols were used. Wasn't the AR found in the trunk...???

Tim McGraw CAN EAT A BAG OF DICKS...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/15/tim-mcgraw-to-headline-gun-control-fundraiser/

Fuck Tim Mcgraw. Ive herd far too much bullshit about this whole incident. None of it makes sense. For the longest time they did say it was two handguns, then it was an AR. Dumbass government cant get their shit together.

Im more concerned about the "second shooter" that was discussed on the police radio, that magically disappeared from the story. Then they destroy whatever evidence was left at the crime scene by destroying the school.

This whole thing stinks to high hell of bullshit.

• Like 3

Fuck Tim Mcgraw. Ive herd far too much bullshit about this whole incident. None of it makes sense. For the longest time they did say it was two handguns, then it was an AR. Dumbass government cant get their shit together.

Im more concerned about the "second shooter" that was discussed on the police radio, that magically disappeared from the story. Then they destroy whatever evidence was left at the crime scene by destroying the school.

This whole thing stinks to high hell of bullshit.

Yep, and where's the video of the shooter entering the school?

Who was "his car" registered to?

• Like 1

Seriously still on the AR in the trunk thing? A lot of more shady shit to question than that, especially considering there were photos and video of a S12 in the trunk, and the S12 was specifically named as being found in the trunk by CT police.

• Like 1

Seriously still on the AR in the trunk thing? A lot of more shady shit to question than that, especially considering there were photos and video of a S12 in the trunk, and the S12 was specifically named as being found in the trunk by CT police.

Yep still on the AR in the trunk thing, thats what I can remember the most from2.5yrs ago, and the NBC local TV station claiming that it was 2 pistols... Now maybe the more enlightened here know more of the shady shit that needs to be questioned but, I would like to know if it was pistols or carbine. Bushmaster should petition the Fed Judge to preform independent autopsies on the deceased, these ppl want to play high stakes poker then they can relive that fucking day all over again.

General public needs to understand also that the firearm used in that crime was received through a previous crime earlier that day by the murder carried out by nutjob/tarp shooting his own mother, and she was a damn drunk.  Common sense is lost on ppl with money, fucking little nutjob.

Dumbass mother taking the derp to the range to blow off some steam, really fucking smart. If I had a family member/friend that was a batshit crazy cave dweller the last thing I would do would be put fucking stoner in their fucking hands. Thats just me..!!

of all the things you could get worked up about with regards to sandy hook, whether or not an ar-15 was used seems like the lowest on the ladder.

you should worry about more interesting things, like the car not even being registered to a member of the lanza family, or the strict rules surrounding the demolition of the school. at this point it doesn't matter - if it was a conspiracy we will likely never find the truth about it, and nobody would believe it if somebody came out tomorrow and plopped a fat binder on a reporter's table with a full game plan for carrying out a staged operation.

I also believe there is a well-known member over on Ar15.com whose cousin was one of the parents who lost a child. I have seen them comment in some of the conspiracy threads over there - could be true or false, don't know. I don't doubt that the event happened, but to this day something stinks about exactly what went on that day.

CT police photo and aerial video from the night of the shooting of officer clearing the S12 found in the trunk

jNc38Cq.jpg

Edited by mancat
  • Like 2

Just a simple generalized statement, was AR 15 type evil black rifle used or not. thats all. not singling out BushMasters/AR's just generalizing the facts as they were presented by the media the day after the shooting, thats all, as I remember them. Nothing more.

If pistols were used then the lawsuit falls apart, our 2nd right will be free of another lie. The promoters of the possible lie is another different/dangerous can of worms that would become the next highest rung on the ladder. Government Tyranny.

the car issue, he murdered his mother, easy to steal a car. The school building strange demolition could be any number of things, environmental, religious beliefs, secular beliefs, anything under the sun beliefs.

Tim McGraw's summer tour is named "Shotgun Rider"   nice, making money selling tickets using the image of a cowboy with a shotgun, yep... Its all good...as long as you are an elitist...

McGraw is having a SHIT-STORM drop on his Facebook/Twitter pages, he earned it

Edited by SmilinEd

Not going into what was used to kill kids, the asshole could have run down a hallway with a knife and killed a bunch of defenseless children. That's why the chickenshit picked a school, defenseless targets.

For some I’ve got to stay in the public eye reason attention whores / celebrities do and say any stupid damn thing that will get a camera pointed at them. There have long been rumors that Timmy prefers cowboys to cowgirls doing this kind of shit and maybe parking the pick up and driving a pink Smart car should put an end to him being heard around the NASCAR track. I’ve never been a fan of him or his looks like cheap plastic cowboy hat and this just keeps that intact.

fact is that Tim McGraw will likely have minimal impact on his career, as his primary fan base is middle-aged women - the same group who either dislikes guns to begin with, or couldn't care less one way or the other about them.