Thanks, JDeko, Cerakote, Working on low temp process to due Mepro sight. 1st Multicam, didn't due a clear coat, since has tendency to have a glare. Decided to due this since this has been my work weapon for quite a few years and finish was getting a bit beaten.

• Like 1

GunFun, Yes, Most of the durable coatings require heat process to provide good bonding. Sights, especially with built in light source require a lower temp. A paint could and would work, yet chose to use the low temp bake process. Product has a different molecular structure. Be way to costly to do in large amounts. Something I've gotten into. Keeps my mind busy during down time.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jess, it's become my grip of choice. Always used none at all or standard, may makes styles, fold to non fold. Thought the angle was ??. After trying, it is best for me. Different makers, yet I like the Mako. Every person's hands are different, it just fits mine best. Angle allows longer shooting without discomfort, due to past wrist/hand injuries.

• Like 1

RUFFIAN,

THANKS, I'D HAD MY EYE ON ONE OF THOSE, FOR A WHILE, BUT HAD NEVER SEEN ONE ON ANYONES GUN TILL NOW.

I BET THE ATF WOULD WANT TO "AOW" ANY AK PISTOL WITH ONE OF THOSE ON IT, EH?

THANKS AGAIN,

JESS1344

Actually it's legal, any angle, just can't have a vertical grip, Posted a pic in General forum of a painted AK pistol, "Rifle chambered pistols" Edited by Ruffian72