VQ5X0400.jpg

anyone ever messed with this style? im a container guy, and saw some locally for $7... bought 1, got home and looked em up and folks typically want like 30$ on sleezebay...

so question is, do these things do anything really well that 0ther ammo boxes wont? and i dont have a purpose for it yet, just couldnt pass up price on perceived pelican score....

ah, mortorscicle bags

DSC06876.jpg

nice view!

Edited by saltydecimator
  • Like 4

That's all I use for ammo storage. A bit bulky, but tough as hell, opens from top or bottom and cheap when you can find them locally (shipping costs would eat up any sale I think). They will hold exactly 300 rds of 2 3/4" 00 buck loose if I remember right. The gun shows here have them 3 for 30.00 so that's worth it to me.

• Like 1

I would buy some if I knew of a supplier locally. Refuse to purchase online as most rape on shipping. What are the internal dimensions? I have kinda become a collector of cans over the years and would love to know what it measures in case I come across some in the price range you have mentioned

I'm not sure in inches, but in golden tiger, it's 3 boxes wide by six boxes long by six boxes deep! They have rubber seals too. They have a few funky edges on the inside to hold the 30 mm artillery rounds upright but those can be cutaway and even if you don't it doesn't make much difference on how much ammo It will hold. I gotta say the one in that pic is the cleanest one i've ever seen! Everyone of mine has some color of spray paint on it anywhere from white to neon green! They also make a good sittin stool for taking ammo inventory..

• Like 1

That box looks scary!!!!

Make sure it's legal to own!!!

You might have to paint it, to make it safe!

evil black box?! hahah tacticool black box!

AAC black box, evil as well, but its vaproware

AAC035.jpg

Edited by saltydecimator
  • Like 1