No witnesses?

Nobody else around in the exercise room?

Funny how those evil treadmills get away with murder so often.

I'm glad the one in my house has behaved itself for so many years.

• Like 1

we need a new Bill outlawing treadmills ...........if it only saves just one life..............

edit:

Im in a bad mood democraps just fucked us in Oregon an hour ago and passed gun registration, loaning a gun to my brother in law that I share property & livestock with is a transfer & requires a background check between us & then again when the gun is returned.

bloody brilliant ya?

Edited by wasrNwarpaint
  • Like 4

we need a new Bill outlawing treadmills ...........if it only saves just one life..............

edit:

Im in a bad mood democraps just fucked us in Oregon an hour ago and passed gun registration, loaning a gun to my brother in law that I share property & livestock with is a transfer & requires a background check between us & then again when the gun is returned.

bloody brilliant ya?

Damn, time to be an FFL in oregoneyourgunsare

• Like 1

And why does your treadmill need multiple speeds? What do you plan to do with it? Selective intensity treadmills should be outlawed! All you need are "on" and "off".

Pool of blood.  A severe blow to the back of the head.  Alone in a big gym at a big resort.  Sounds kinda like Vince Foster whose wound defied gravity and all of that pesky stuff.  Maybe we are so close to some sort of end game that the bad guys can come out of the closet and be less sneaky?  Or could it be another case of bad media ... again?  HB of CJ (old coot)

• Like 2

My job is exercise, getting paid to work out is even pretty rough. Will be excited when I fit into my high school jeans again though [and can pay for fun gun stuff with job money].

• Like 1

I used to have work which was better than any gym. Work toned>Gym buff, IMO. But now I have office soft, so I'd take either. Just getting muscle back from what I lost after the fractured vertebra will probably take another year or two.

Now I need to either find someone who will work out with me regularly or do something like a martial art which is exercise and fun enough to motivate me to attend.

• Like 1

I wish that my work-exercise was inside though I must admit, I like being ghostly white and trying to stay fair whilst loading cars and grabbing carts is pretty tough.

I wish that my work-exercise was inside though I must admit, I like being ghostly white and trying to stay fair whilst loading cars and grabbing carts is pretty tough.

White greasepaint makeup will do the job.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

Years ago a buddy of mine threw great back yard barn parties, it was always a good mix of ages and types of people.

Lots of people showed up after their restaurant/bar shifts etc. usually lots of young single women to leer at.

One party he and I were warned ahead of time by our wives that some goth girl was going to be there soon and we should be polite.

He and I just looked at each other and smiled.  "Yes dear" we both responded.   :)

So goth girl gets there and as she's making the rounds, I wait until she gets to within earshot of our group, and I ask....

"So who's the dead chic?"       haha.gif

The women were shocked, wife elbowed me, guys laughing.... good times.

What.... like we're going to let that goth shit slide?

The white greasepaint makeup reference made me think of that.

Man am I glad that silly fad is gone.

• Like 2

I recently got back into GREAT shape! Trenching in the utilities by hand with a pick and shovel, in this Texas dirt (that shit is harder than a wedding dick!)

Damned hard to accidentally kill yourself with a pick and shovel.  Maybe we should start a "natural" health club - no dangerous machinery, just honest sweat outdoors with non polluting hand tools. 

• Like 2

I hear you GOB! Just refinished our deck, Got all of our vegetable beds planted, Power washed and repainted the garage and now I'm on to the front porch paint and repairs and repainting all the shudders. Who the fuck needs exercise equipment?

• Like 2

Years ago a buddy of mine threw great back yard barn parties, it was always a good mix of ages and types of people.

Lots of people showed up after their restaurant/bar shifts etc. usually lots of young single women to leer at.

One party he and I were warned ahead of time by our wives that some goth girl was going to be there soon and we should be polite.

He and I just looked at each other and smiled.  "Yes dear" we both responded.   smile.png

So goth girl gets there and as she's making the rounds, I wait until she gets to within earshot of our group, and I ask....

"So who's the dead chic?"       haha.gif

The women were shocked, wife elbowed me, guys laughing.... good times.

What.... like we're going to let that goth shit slide?

The white greasepaint makeup reference made me think of that.

Man am I glad that silly fad is gone.

It's not gone. I see those dumb fucks at the mall in Hagerstown.

• Like 1

So Ya got those folks who wanna cling on forever up there no matter their mental status, then Ya got this guy who has one lil run in (haha not intended but excellent) with a treadmill and he wants to quit.

I think america needs to encourage more spending on gym equipment !!

We need to take the MOTORS off of the exercise equipment, and replace them with GENERATORS! 

If we turn all the fat in America into electricity, we will not need to burn oil or coal !

Make all the basement dwellers generate the electricity to power their Alien!

Make the price of pork chops 2KWH!

You guys got any more 'good ideas'?

• Like 1