If anyone has a gif of an AK or especially a Saiga 12/410/20/16 firing and cycling in slo motion I'd be very thankful and excited. 

Not a GIF, but this video was a big reason for me getting my S-12.

• Like 4

That is really cool, I just asked since someone on another [non-gun] forum I frequent had a GIF of an AR15 cycling rounds in his signature and I was hoping to get one for mine of a proper gun.

If anyone has a gif of an AK or especially a Saiga 12/410/20/16 firing and cycling in slo motion I'd be very thankful and excited.

Not a GIF, but this video was a big reason for me getting my S-12.

#1: THAT is the the way to cut down weeds.

#2: That guy is a tacticool douchebagel, holding the mag when he has a VG a few inches ahead?? Seriously?

#3 Does it look like he has that shorty on setting 2 when he's shooting HiBr, those shells are flying.

• Like 1

Cutting the weeds is fun!  Where I shoot there's massive amounts of 4-5' tall zombie burning nettle to eradicate.

Bout mid-June should be time for a good mow-down.  Might even have an ISIS bastard in the bush!

Before

post-46782-0-11470800-1431799505_thumb.jpg

After

post-46782-0-36696700-1431799556_thumb.jpg

It looks like that bullet is key-holing at around the 0:27- 0:29 mark. Also,it doesn't seem like running an AK without the gas tube is the best idea. It seems like it would put undue stress on the gas piston where it connects to the carrier, although I know it's just for educational purposes in this instance.  

I think the bigger issue of running an AK without the gas tube is the amount of gas and hot high speed particles coming right at your face. I already had that lovely experience with my SGL running the gas tube and dust cover, and even like that crap got in my eyes and embedded enough to require seeing an eye doctor to have them removed.

I think the bigger issue of running an AK without the gas tube is the amount of gas and hot high speed particles coming right at your face. I already had that lovely experience with my SGL running the gas tube and dust cover, and even like that crap got in my eyes and embedded enough to require seeing an eye doctor to have them removed.

No eye protection?

No eye protection?

Right?