Golden Tiger 7.62x39 Available at SGAmmo

All GT at SGAmmo is OOS. I noticed that the 1,000 round price has gone from $234.95 to $249.95 going forward.

Where are you seeing this information?   I'm definitely with Darth on this one... it's still worth it with a price increase, I'm just curious where  you saw this.

SGAmmo is showing out of stock, but I still see the old pricing even with a page refresh.

More news supposedly from Sam at SGammo...

I think I am going to be able to get 6 or 7 more pallets next week, the last of what was imported in this shipment, stuff that was supposed to go to the the importers store in NH. Other than that there may be a shipment in a few months, I am not sure though I said the same thing in April 2015 and has to wait a 13 months

Just for clarification, I believe that the date is a typo and he probably means April 2014

Also, I didn't see the original post, just someone quoting him on another forum.

That quote is real. Sam posted it in his forum on arfcom.

I think a pallet is 50 cases.  Edit: Actually 60 cases.  So 360 or 420 cases.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

It's not banned.  As to whether it will be available again, my guess is yes, but maybe another year like last time.

My guess is worth exactly what you paid for it, but it is based on things Sam has said and his guess is as good as any.

I hear you. I just have to say "no more". I have four or five cases now, and probably just as many cases of assorted Wolf and Tula. So why do I keep thinking to myself, "Maybe I should pick up another case of GT"? Besides the fact it is my favorite x39, I think part of it is the scarcity over the last couple of years and the "unknown" of its future availability. If SG always had it in stock I wouldn't be as tempted. For now, I need to shoot up some of what I have, and range time has been very limited as of late.

• Like 3

If it was constantly available I wouldn't buy or shoot anything else.

As it is I can't bear to shoot it knowing I may not be able to replace it.

Wolf and Tula are great for range use, so its not like I can't get blasting ammo.

• Like 2

It's also great for sighting in rifles or optics, especially if it's what you store.
Some of you might want to consider picking up a 100 round pack just for that purpose so you can leave your full cases intact for easy inventory.

• Like 1

If it was constantly available I wouldn't buy or shoot anything else.

As it is I can't bear to shoot it knowing I may not be able to replace it.

Wolf and Tula are great for range use, so its not like I can't get blasting ammo.

Oh make no bones about, the Wolf and Tula will get shout long before the GT, except for on special occasions.

I think everybody is still in the ammo shortage mentality. . It's like you can never have enough..LOL.

I wonder if .22lr will ever come back to the point where it is stocked on shelves all the time…..I really don't see that happening ever again.

Well it sold out.

I think everybody is still in the ammo shortage mentality. . It's like you can never have enough..LOL.

I wonder if .22lr will ever come back to the point where it is stocked on shelves all the time…..I really don't see that happening ever again.

Well I certainly have more ammo stored now than I did before the panic. Fool me once...

• Like 2