So yes let's put the new pipeline in from Alaska to Texas who gives a shit about this country....   Now who is gong to pay for this? Here in Fl they are trying to put in the high speed train from Miami to Orlando, did anyone see the last derailment?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/20/us/california-oil-spill/

Get ready for more taxes..................

And higher diesel and gas prices.

That is a given, I mean does anyone here know why the prices came down in the first place? I dough it, remember when Barack had a tiff with Putin and gays? When only 5 US States recognized it and not all 50?

What happened right after that? Importation of  Saiga rifles/shotguns/parts, ammo stop being imputed right?

That is when the prices came down, what is one of the major exports of Russia? Oil!!!!  and when you can not compete? What happens then?

Barack conspired with the Saudi's to bring down the price to hurt Russia and other countries like Brazil, I mean you remember the Petrobras scandal with the refinery in California right? It was in the NY times, I have the articles I'll post pics later....

Now apparently we are in conflict with China, they are building military installations on unrecognized islands not belonging to China, CNN reports possible War..  OF COURSE!!!!!!  The US can not pay back the debt, as I keep saying,

WHERE IN THE "FUCK" IS THE UNITED STATES MILITIA?

Edited by 308saiga

That looks like the most inefficient method possible to do an oil spill clean up.. Putting sharp sticks into the thinnest bag possible while the sea breeze is flapping it all over.

Those guys are just running up the clock.

Get a hopper bin and just toss it all in and be done.

Pipelines are everywhere. For the amount of product delivered verses spills, pipelines are the least likely to be the cause.

Do they make a mess when they do, yep just like a tanker or oil well. Responses to spills suck and need to improve.

But all in all it could have been worse

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edison,_New_Jersey_natural_gas_explosion

• Like 1