Video: Little Girl with AK (irresponsible parents)

I wish everyone involved, except maybe... Maybe the lil'girl, took a bullet to the head.

I give her a maybe cause she is an innocent child, actively being indoctrinated, but still a child.

Lord help us on the new battlefields, cause our kids are being indoctrinated as whining pussies.

Well, not my kids.

• Like 3

It reminds me of a video clip from a parade in Egypt last spring or so. A guy has a semi auto tube 12 ga with bird shot. He is swinging it back and forth in an arc, shooting  the road next to his feet, then back over his shoulder toward most of the rest of the parade and shooting about 3 feet behind him into the street. People are following about 20' behind. a .gif of it was posted on a popular meme type site with a lot of foreigners. Half the comments were middle eastern guys talking about how normal this was. The other half were complaining about how the video stabilization software made it look as though the barrel was bending. -- like that optical illusion thing you did with a pencil when you were a kid. I'll try and find it.

Middle Eastern wedding party, man is firing into the air in celebration, looks like he thinks he clears it and hands it to his kid... 3, 2, 1, BANG!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Like 1