I usually try to give you guys a heads up whenever I find a good deal on ammo, or .22LR in stock at a reasonable price.
Rather than starting a new thread every time, I figured that this could serve as a spot to post deals as they come up.

These deals usually go quickly, so expect them to be out of stock if you're checking this days later.

Feel free to post good ammo deals here that you think might help out fellow forum members

Remember that direct links are against the rules unless they are a vendor here, so posting a product number is usually the most efficient way to direct people to the deal.

I'll get it started with some more Remington Golden Bullet.
It's in stock now at Midway for $30.99 for 525 with a limit of two.  Search for Product #: 336947
336947.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Sportsman's Guide has Hornady 5.45 VMAX on sale right now for 38 cents per round.   If I had any 5.45 guns, I would be all over this.

Search for the item number in the photo below.   You can get free shipping over $49.00 with code SH1868

post-47428-0-66300000-1437512505_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

2000 rds of CCI Mini-Mag 36gr CPHP...   $199.80 +$19.77 s/h = $0.109  $o.11per rd. shipped to my door.

Kentucky Gun Company, CCI Mini-Mag 36gr CPHP, $9.99 per / 20 box max per day

Not the best price, but so hard to find now-a-days.

My FiL are splitting 20 just like we did last time they ran this deal.

Hoping this might be helpful for any .410 Saiga shooters out there.
(no idea how well it actually functions in Saigas, I just think it would be cool to have)

SGAMMO(dot) com

5 Round Box - Steel Case .410 Shotgun Ammo - 3 Inch Number 4 Shot Golden Bear - Not for use in Revolvers

ek%208-19-15%20am%20009.JPG

$1.25
Quantity in Stock:238
QUANTITY PRICING 54 or more $0.99
SKU: GB-410-No.4 - 5pk

I've been searching for cheap 7.62x25 Tok ammo (factory new) and only found a few decent prices. Any suggestions? I made a PPS-43 carbine and it doesn't like my milsurp ammo, but loves factory new. I can still use my milsurp in my Yugo M57.

I've been searching for cheap 7.62x25 Tok ammo (factory new) and only found a few decent prices. Any suggestions? I made a PPS-43 carbine and it doesn't like my milsurp ammo, but loves factory new. I can still use my milsurp in my Yugo M57.

I don't keep up with the prices of this caliber but it looks like SGammo has it in stock for around 34 cents/round.

They are my favorite ammo company, so if the price is right, order with confidence.

post-47428-0-54311000-1440973858_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...