IZ 433 forarm removal

On a related note, can you just switch out the plastic guards with wood ones [cut for a converted Saiga 12] or do you need to by a spring for the upper guard?

Thx , that worked

I was told that the vepr hand rails will work for the 433, I was having problems finding a quad rail .Steve at saiga customs said they will swap out,dunno if there is wood furniture for the vepr

• Like 1

Ironwood Designs will make you some if you ask, Matt did a custom order for me so and he'll certainly make AK style furniture for a S12 [mine is a 433 too]

You can put a houge ak handguard with the rails and it'll be a little cheaper might take a little file work but let me know how that works out I think the vepr 12 handguard might fit a little lose cause the receiver walls are supposed to be thicker on the vepr

• 2 weeks later...

Had a gun smith do a convertion on my 433 he also installed the chaos quad rail for the vepr , he had to grind down the inside  some so the sling holder would fit back , took about 5 minutes to do , looks good I like it 

• 2 weeks later...