...some prayers are needed for the members of the NYSDOCCS C.E.R.T. in staying safe and apprehending these two mutts that escaped from Clinton Correctional Facility during the night. One of our members works there and My son is on one of the CERT teams that is activated. I posted the story in the updates on the front page.

post-23857-0-70231500-1433615995_thumb.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOT hope your boy is safe. There is a reason for the death penalty. Some are not fixable and should be put down like the rabid dogs they are.   Just preaching to the choir here..........

I am sorry to hear this ^^^Fatty. MRSA is a bitch for anyone that contracts it. I am sorry for your loss my friend.

This is the first day I've gotten more than 4hrs of sleep. Don't believe what the media is reporting, they're reporting alot of bull$#!+. Still can't discuss what I know, not yet. I even heard Governo

Posted Images

Hopefully they will be brought in quickly and safely before they kill again.

The hole in the wall of the cell thing has been done so many times now (movies made, etc.),

you'd think the prisons would be on to that trick a little better.

Best of luck to your son.

• Like 3

Sorry to hear that YOT. Best of luck and prayers for your sons safety. My job is in construction and very dangerous. But it pales in comparison to what you and yours deal with. May they be brought back swiftly with no harm.

• Like 2

Really appreciated. I just heard from my son. They just finished a 2.5 mile search through the woods with lights. He didn't know if they were breaking of going back out.

First of all, why is anyone glad to have Governor Cuomo there? What is showing him the catwalk, and the manhole cover going to solve? He's a tool.

Second, the focus shouldn't be how "extraordinary" this escape is. It should be getting these two murders back in custody.

And lastly, stressing making this facility safe for inmates is the last freakin thing on anyone's mind. If NY was a real state, Sweat would have been on death row and not in general population.

What do these two have to lose? They won't face the death penalty. Screw it, I'd try to break out every chance I got. And kill anyone that stood in my way. They're not going to be executed so why not.

This nothing but a political spin for Cuomo to show his face. They'll find a way to blame security staff. The age of that facility and the budget cuts for maintenance and security posts are Coumo's fault and led to this. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. Maybe we should arm the outside posts with foam covered wiffle ball bats. Stay safe my brothers and sisters. Protect each other, you'll get no help from the Governor. The Superintendent will retire, and the DSS will go no further. Cuomo for VP! Douche

Edited by YOT
  • Like 2

YOT,

Any update? How is your son and the other members of the team? This story has made national headlines now so I assume that more LE resources are being poured into it. Just want to know how he is doing and the rest of his team. Still praying for his safety.

I just talked to my son. They are walking grids through the region. He said he has never seen so many LEOs in one place, and didn't realize that having so many converge in a region was possible.

And other things I can't write about at the time. Stuff that hasn't been released yet. I can say that they have no idea where the escapees are.

Edited by YOT

Thanks YOT. Did 18 with 9 1/2 on a roadblock. Going back later today on my rdo to relieve someone, whoever has been there too long. Some guys are doing 24 or more. Hope your son is getting some relief. Gotta sleep, I'm so tired my hands are shaking.

Too early for details...

• Like 3

Thanks YOT. Did 18 with 9 1/2 on a roadblock. Going back later today on my rdo to relieve someone, whoever has been there too long. Some guys are doing 24 or more. Hope your son is getting some relief. Gotta sleep, I'm so tired my hands are shaking.

Too early for details...

My son had just showered when we spoke last night. He said they'll be right back out in the AM. My thoughts are with you guys, and we'll hold down the fort at home.

• Like 2

Prayers out to your son and all those involved in this operation.

Makes me sick to see the PC, no support government pontificating. You guys do a thankless job with little or no support from the higher ups.

Please know that us "average" citizens appreciate the work you guys do.

• Like 2

And lastly, stressing making this facility safe for inmates is the last freakin thing on anyone's mind. If NY was a real state, Sweat would have been on death row and not in general population.

Agree with everything except the row part. Death row is missing the point.  Death row should be a very short term thing. Schedule execution 60 days after conviction. That's plenty of time to file an appeal, while the evidence is fresh and the witnesses are still around. If they appeal, clock is still ticking and will run at the conclusion of the appeal. Obviously give a stay just long enough to file a new appeal, and schedule long enough to allow a competent attorney to fully prepare a case.

Anti- death people always talk about how expensive executions are. Well, that's mostly because of them and their policies. At most all the appeals should take a year and a half if they qualify for every level of court. That settles housing. The actual execution is cheap, and would be more humane if they made it cheaper. i.e.e a solenoid controlled steel helmet with a few shells of buckshot would guarantee an instant painless death. I think I could build a fool proof one for a few hundred dollars, so if no one wanted to clean it, they could even be disposable. I don't know about new york max security, but county jail medium security costs about $126/ a day in WA, or about $60 more depending on the county. Every week they sit in prison would pay for a new execution helmet.

• Like 4

They make the execution methods so difficult when they don't need to be.

Don't entire families die in their sleep every heating season from carbon monoxide poisoning?

Or even nitrous oxide is lethal is large amounts, that would be a good buzz on the way out.

Once the condemned is unconscious, then the bolt gun could ensure the end of it.

I may be radical, but what is wrong with making the execution fit the crime? These two are not stellar members of the community and have no business belonging to or in society. Lethal injection and even the electric chair is too good for this pair. Matt drove around with his former employer duct taped, in the trunk of a car for over 27 hours, then broke the old man's neck and dismembered his body. Society wants to prevent this fuck from suffering. I feel he should experience the same pain and fear and uncertainty his victim did at the hands of the family of the victim. Same for Sweat. Shooting the cop 22 times was overkill, he knew it, as do any that can fire a weapon. If family does not want to participate in the outcome, there should be a professional to render the verdict. Period.

• Like 2

Ringling Bros. is putting 20 something Elephants out of work. Let's go with the Indian method, maximum pain prior too immediate death.

The libs will cry though and say these pieces of shit are worth trying to rehabilitate.

Sorry pipe dream.......

• Like 1