Someone finally making a bullpup kit for 1919

I've never found a

That looks terrible.

As do all bullpups.   I've never found understood the fascination for them, but to each their own.   

71%2BpnP2ROUL._SX522_.jpg

Right? 

EDIT:    That bullpup bolt action in the video is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.  

Edited by JeremyT

Looks good to me. Most of his build quality is excellent based on the draco kit that Salt has on his pap. The safety is really cheesy and stupid though. That shouldn't be done that way.

I've always looked at it as though only real benefit of the 1919 was for people that were already very familiar with the AR and wanted to keep their shotguns similar to the rifle.  This bullpup throws all that out the window.

• Like 1

+1. It has at least a couple of other benefits. Market competition, and importation from a different country. More options are good, even if the choice is still the same.

I personally find the FS2000 to be a fine rifle, these retrofits sucked in the 90's (or even 80's) when the muzzlelites came out for Rugers, and they still suck.

Purpose built bullpups can be good guns if the ergonomics don't drive you nuts.

As do all bullpups.   I've never found understood the fascination for them, but to each their own.   

Edited by deathray