Be prepared for some anti-gun propaganda on this shit. Stupid Cheney.

Who's gonna have the first press release? PETA saying it's karma for hunting, or Sarah Brady's group saying it's karma for not banning all of those eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil assault rifles?

Be prepared for some anti-gun propaganda on this shit. Stupid Cheney.

Who's gonna have the first press release? PETA saying it's karma for hunting, or Sarah Brady's group saying it's karma for not banning all of those eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil assault rifles?

They already brought out the gimp...

James and Sarah Brady Comment on the Vice President's Hunting Mishap

2/12/2006 5:40:00 PM

To: National Desk

Contact: Peter Hamm of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, 202-289-5792

WASHINGTON, Feb. 12 /U.S. Newswire/ -- James and Sarah Brady made comments today related to Vice President Cheney's reportedly accidental shooting yesterday in Texas.

"Now I understand why Dick Cheney keeps asking me to go hunting with him," said Jim Brady. "I had a friend once who accidentally shot pellets into his dog - and I thought he was an idiot."

"I've thought Cheney was scary for a long time," Sarah Brady said. "Now I know I was right to be nervous."

http://www.usnewswire.com/

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Feb 12 2006, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's bad enough that he shot his hunting paretner, blaze orange and all,

But he did it with a 28ga.!

G O B

Sounds like it's a good thing it wasn't a 12ga., or even worse, an auto 12ga :unsure:

Hmm, should have took "ole woodsman" John Kerry instead. Since he regularly crawls around on his stomach with his double barrel hunting deer anyway, he would have been safe. :super:

Or Hillary, since she remembers taking out her "rifle" to go duck hunting during her youth. :lol:

Hmm, should have took "ole woodsman" John Kerry instead. Since he regularly crawls around on his stomach with his double barrel hunting deer anyway, he would have been safe. :super:

Or Hillary, since she remembers taking out her "rifle" to go duck hunting during her youth. :lol:

:lolol: Ya left out Al "Griz" Gore.

post-2093-1139892560.jpg

A fine woodsman in his own right. Although he would have

shot himself if they gave him ammo.

post-2093-1139892598_thumb.jpg

And here he is ready to bust a cap in Regis...

post-2093-1139892625.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Feb 14 2006, 06:26 PM)
<!--quotec-->

Seems Dick had to send $7 to Texas, as he didn't have a lawyer stamp on his Texas hunting license!

G O B

He got his moneys worth. He left a little shot in the lawyers heart and gave the dude a mild heart attack. Cheny will hear about this for a long time to come. :smoke:

Hmm, well, at least it's refreshing to see that the Democratic party (at least!) seems to have gotten some safe firearms training in the last few years.

Notice Diane's trigger finger:

feinsteinAK47.jpg

I feel much safer sharing the firing range with Al:

post-2093-1139892625.jpg

I'll pick up the rifles though, Mr. Gore. :lol: