WTS: Yugo PAP M92/M85 Ultimak Sight Mount and CNC Warrior 4-piece Brak

06/30/2015:  BOTH ITEMS SPF SOLD

-----

Hi Guys,

I am selling a couple of lightly used accessories for the Zastava PAP M92 and M85 "Krink" pistols:

1. Ultimak Gas Tube Scope Mount for M92 - This is a Yugo "Krink" specific model and is a great way to a ad low profile red dot optic for co-witness with the irons on with this gun. Unlike other optic mounting solutions for it, no permanent mods to the gun are required. Included items are: the Ultimak railed gas tube, two metal brackets that secure it to the barrel, and four screws.

Price: $80 shipped USPS First Class). 

2. CNC Warrior PAP M92/M85 4-Piece Brake - This is high-quality, US made copy of the famous Bulgarian 4-piece "Krink" brake that does a great job reducing the muzzle flash, redirecting blast sound down-range, slightly boosting your gun's gas system for more reliable operation and simply looking hella cool. M26 X 1.5 LH threads. Works both with 7.62 mm and 5.56 mm caliber rounds.

Price: $70 shipped (USPS First Class)

Special discount for both items if purchased together: $140 shipped (USPS First Class)

Post; "I'll take <item name>" and PM me to buy one or both items.

Continental US States only, please. Payment through PayPal. Purchase confidently: I've sold a lot of stuff here before and never had an unhappy buying. I pack well and ship quick. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking!

Pic:

post-10789-0-75353000-1435431848_thumb.jpg

Edited by SpetsnazGRU
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.