Deleting aspects of human history that we are not proud of is NOT progress!

Look around.

It's happening. The Confederate Flag is one example, it's a stupid distraction!

You have to wipe the slate clean to build a new "Utopia".

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Yep.  You also need good diversions to keep the minds of the vast stupid public occupied so other very nasty stuff can be illegally passed by Congress.  Somewhere, somebody is laughing really hard right now thinking to themselves ... "How dumb can they get?  We rammed this non Constitutional trade treaty (s) right down their throats or squarely up their asses and they did not even blink" Now that pisses me off.  Time to get more political people.  Just me.  Respectfully.  HB of CJ (oldest coot)

• Like 2

Bread Starbucks and circuses Facebook...

Fixed.

If purging all references to the Confederacy makes us a better people, just imagine how great we can be if we purge the other things that the left doesn't like...

Imagine the utopia with no guns, no Christians, no private property, no personal responsibility, no national pride, no fossil fuels, no Bill of Rights, no unapproved thought...

This isn't a slippery slope.  It's a cliff.  And too many stupid Americans are more than willing to leap off it with nothing more than the blind belief in "equality" "justice" "inclusiveness" etc to break their fall.

That would be all well and good if they weren't taking the whole country with them.

And when we don't go along willingly, we will be made criminals for our "wrong thinking".

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

Their "utopia" has nothing to do with what we want, or hold dear. Society has shown its true colors. A nation of uneducated pussies has been unleashed. Far too many people have openly shown that their ignorance is greater than their own knowledge, as they blindly follow the television and its rubbish lies. You cant fix stupid, and far too many young people refuse to accept facts for truth, and instead, continue spewing lies while continuing to contribute to the real problem with this country. Misinformation.

People now are too selective in what they feel is right. Many want equal rights, but then want to ban my guns cuz they dont like them or feel threatened by them. Many want freedom of speech and expression, but dont want to see me fly my battle flag cuz they feel its offensive, but want to fly their rainbow flag to express themselves.

If people want to stand up for what they feel is a "right" thing, then so be it. But when people start attacking history and trampling on the rights of others to push their own cause, thats when I have to say fuck off.

But I might as well be pissing in the wind, as the people who should care most, dont.

And for what its worth, Im proud of the South. They took a stand for states rights, which is far more than what most would do, especially now, and they lost. But the message was still sent. Shitting on the grave of the Confederacy is not a good thing. They were Americans first, Confederates second. Now we have young people thinking its trendy to walk upon the the flag that represents all that has been fought for. Fuckin pathetic.

• Like 4

I'll be the first to admit I'm no Bible Scholar, or even well-versed in any major religion. I have read the 10 Commandments and believe they hold great merit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "this" exactly how the Devil, Temptation and Hell come about? The Great Deceiver whispers lies into the ears and thoughts of the unknowing or unaware, until they are convinced that these are good ideas and even beliefs, but all the while they have been deceived to follow down the wrong path and Hell awaits them at the end.

I may not be all that convinced about God, but I'm more certain of the Devil's influence every day.

I'll be the first to admit I'm no Bible Scholar, or even well-versed in any major religion. I have read the 10 Commandments and believe they hold great merit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "this" exactly how the Devil, Temptation and Hell come about? The Great Deceiver whispers lies into the ears and thoughts of the unknowing or unaware, until they are convinced that these are good ideas and even beliefs, but all the while they have been deceived to follow down the wrong path and Hell awaits them at the end.

I may not be all that convinced about God, but I'm more certain of the Devil's influence every day.

Im not one for Religion, but I will say that this is what I see:

A lot of good people are doing a lot of bad things for all the wrong reasons. There's no good outcome when that happens, regardless of why it happens.