I use a big fat wide tight one when my lower back spine injury is acting up.  A place to stash neat stuff and it supports my lower aching back.  Works best in the winter time under bulky clothing.  Sweats bad in the heat.  I bought two several years ago from The Sportsman's Guide.  Karma works.  Right now I believe they are on sale.  HB

• Like 1

Not a belly band exactly but have two that are what is considered deep concealment, only wear them when IWB wont do.

They are not fast to draw but that is negotiable where as having a firearm on my person is not. Losing 100lbs didn't hurt the functionality one bit even if we did have to replace the elastic and velcro in fact it improved it.

Remember when holstered its pointed at your nutz and a couple major arteries and use suitable precautions.

This made me curious if there were such a thing as a corset holster. Not really impressed with the result...

Deko

It's been awhile

Thanks for reminding me that you are a fucking idiot.

What's wrong with having a female member? Edited by Sim_Player

This made me curious if there were such a thing as a corset holster. Not really impressed with the result...

Deko

It's been awhile

What's wrong with having a female member?

Absolutely nothing

Deko

It's been awhile

Wow now that was about as uncalled for as anything I have seen in a while.

Just utterly shameful.

As for the holster itself a little selection of firearms and the thing works.

• Like 1

Thanks dad :)

Honestly, deko had pissed off several senior members here, caused big John , a contributor , to leave and for me to question if I want to stay. It constantly verbally vomits in multiple thread to the point that which I activilly avoid any threads it has posted in.

But hey. That's just me. I think deko is of no use to this forum and detrimental to the future of this site. At best it is tolerated. But it really brings nothing good to this forum. ( if anyone has an issue with me using "it" please feel free to message me. I've done this before.

• Like 1

Why is it that we cant seem to ignore posts/posters found irritating for some reason.

If rules are being violated there is an administrator for those issues if its a matter of personalities nothing written can correct it.

And yeah I find it shameful, just voicing my opinion when I should have just ignored the whole thing.

• Like 2