Got to the site, and I click on "Products", but nothing happens.   Do I have to become a member and log in first?  Dunno.  HB

From that blank screen, try clicking on the image of the drum and then scroll down.

Stoked! Last blast until double stacks released ⁉

Exactly what I thought.... well, not exactly worded like that, lol. I did think it was an interesting occurrence.

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

Stoked! Last blast until double stacks released ⁉

Exactly what I thought.... well, not exactly worded like that, lol. I did think it was an interesting occurrence.

He did it before too, while announcing they would be discontinued. I am hopeful, but not holding my breath.

I need somebody to talk me into more of this Saiga 12 fun and madness.  I was hoping to downsize my firearm and ammo levels, not increase them.  But the excellent 20 rd drums are on sale at 50% off;  they work fine in my S12, I have the money, this stuff is not going to get any cheaper, and we do not know what the future may hold.  All good reasons why I should buy up some more drums.  The problem is I do not really NEED them.  But ... but ... but ... what should I do?  Buy?  Wait?  Pass?  The Whole World Wonders.  HB of CJ (oldest coot) :)

• Like 1

I need somebody to talk me into more of this Saiga 12 fun and madness.  I was hoping to downsize my firearm and ammo levels, not increase them.  But the excellent 20 rd drums are on sale at 50% off;  they work fine in my S12, I have the money, this stuff is not going to get any cheaper, and we do not know what the future may hold.  All good reasons why I should buy up some more drums.  The problem is I do not really NEED them.  But ... but ... but ... what should I do?  Buy?  Wait?  Pass?  The Whole World Wonders.  HB of CJ (oldest coot) :)

When in doubt: shotgun. Buy a couple. At that price you will make a nice profit later on.

• Like 1

Thank you.  The problem is I can barely only buy a couple.  I might buy 10.  I do not really need them.  As I age, recoil is more and more of a concern.  But?  It is the 4th of July.  I am afraid we may not be able to celebrate many more in our own fashion.  Just me.  Respectfully.  HB

Well, fuck.

I sure can't pass that up, even if I have zero use for a drum. RIP 75 bucks.

$75? It wasn't all too long ago that full price was $100 if I'm not mistaken.

Given MD's activity in the community, this looks like a chance to blow out inventory before closing the doors. That's cool, but why not say so?

*grumble grumble*

Well, fuck.

I sure can't pass that up, even if I have zero use for a drum. RIP 75 bucks.

$75? It wasn't all too long ago that full price was $100 if I'm not mistaken.

Given MD's activity in the community, this looks like a chance to blow out inventory before closing the doors. That's cool, but why not say so?

*grumble grumble*

I doubt he is closing unless he sold rights to the doublestack mags. He took that all of the way to patent.