This was my Fathers Day gift.

It came as pictured with the front end loader and back hoe. I added a rake and box blade.

I have big plans for this, the first thing I did with it was dig a hole to put all of the concrete and brick chunks that are a real PITA to get rid off.

Today I tried it out on a stump and it performed superbly, I'm going to have a blast with this smile.png

Tractor%20001_zpsyn7c1w7a.jpg

• Like 10

Ah ... it must be nice to be so rich!  All sorts of good uses for such a cool nice machine.  I will not mention digging all of those remote deep septic tank test holes with the fake pipe sticking out of them.  That along with the fake County Sanitarian documentation tags.  Good for all sorts of uses.  HB  :)

Very Nice! Congrats! In the market my self and have been looking at the red tractors. Courious as to why you went with the 25. Did you just need the hoe that much? I am looking at the 2670...little more power than the 25 but no hoe. I just can't seem to justify the extra spend for the 25..looking to see if maybe I am not considering all I need to.

Very Nice! Congrats! In the market my self and have been looking at the red tractors. Courious as to why you went with the 25. Did you just need the hoe that much? I am looking at the 2670...little more power than the 25 but no hoe. I just can't seem to justify the extra spend for the 25..looking to see if maybe I am not considering all I need to.

Better to not need and have than to need and not have.

• Like 1

Better to not need and have than to need and not have.

The 2670 will take one so I you have the option if really need...just don't have the need right away...I think. Lol Hopefully the new owner of a 25 can show me the rrors of my thought process...it's a pricey option to use it a couple times a year.

Ah ... it must be nice to be so rich!  All sorts of good uses for such a cool nice machine.  I will not mention digging all of those remote deep septic tank test holes with the fake pipe sticking out of them.  That along with the fake County Sanitarian documentation tags.  Good for all sorts of uses.  HB  smile.png

We aren't rich but we are financially stable

This is the only payment we have other then out house and I would pay it off in a year if it wasn't at 0% financing

When you buy the BX25 you get a great deal on it, buying the back hoe as an accessory costs a lot more

I got the entire set up for less then $21k

That includes $ $1200 for state tax, $1100 for Kubota Insurance coverage, and $1150 for the Box Blade / Rake, and they gave me the 3 point hitch which is an $200 option on the BX25

I will probably use the back hoe more then the average person.  I have about 1/3 of an acre that I plan to clear off the little (up to 14") pine trees and plan to dig up the stumps. 

In fact most of my projects include using the back hoe so it was must for any tractor that I bought

Nice little work horse ya got there!

Thanks

• Like 2

I see where the difference is...it's in the implements...I need the 60" belly mower, bush hog, pallet forks for the loader, box blade, and the PTO bagger. I am also adding the tool box, work lights and a 24' trailer with chains and binders. My quote was the same as yours on the 2670 with all the extras mentioned above. I was not financing either. I had the same package quoted with the BX and it was pushing 30K. I guess it's all what you need it for. Thanks for the info.

• Like 1