The dip free is pretty impressive. I can't seem to get there. Just like it too much to quit. I sure need to though. Lots of better things I could be spending that money on. Congrats to you sir and I encourage you to not ever bum a dip off a friend just for old times sake. I have quit twice for more than a year and that mistake got me both times.

• Like 1

The dip free is pretty impressive. I can't seem to get there. Just like it too much to quit. I sure need to though. Lots of better things I could be spending that money on. Congrats to you sir and I encourage you to not ever bum a dip off a friend just for old times sake. I have quit twice for more than a year and that mistake got me both times.

Dip Free means DIP FREE, I can never go back, not even once., whether I buy it or bum one from a friend, the result will be the same....I will still be dipping, and a lot of pain, aggressiveness, and being a general ass to others will be for naught. Nope.... Going to stand fast and get'r done this time. Thanks for the encouragement.

• Like 3

Thanks for the update darth. I've been in the habit of ordering a bit every time it was in, but I'm going to have to sit this one out. I had most of my fun money tied up in ar pistol plans, but between paying for body work after something hit my car, and now just having to replace my hot water heater after it crapped out on me, I'm down to probably just one upper for the time being and no GT.

At least vepr and vympel seemed to have dodged the EO, that's a small ray of sunshine from that whole mess.

BTW, good to hear you're going strong spacehog, keep it up

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Here are a couple I got from SG yesterday, Not too bad. They had some minor surface rust on the followers and base plate.

I disassembled them and scrubbed all the rust off and coated everything with Eezox. Im glad that these were not like new

because I will use them. The ones I ordered from Classic awhile back are in brand new condition and I don't want to use those. LOL

At $32.00 a piece, they are not cheap, but I really do prefer these over any other AK mags.

post-46572-0-05026700-1440091021_thumb.jpg

post-46572-0-36249000-1440091028_thumb.jpg

post-46572-0-23045100-1440091036_thumb.jpg

post-46572-0-56060500-1440091038_thumb.jpg

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH
  • Like 2

Someone on AKfiles got some really nice mags. They ordered on the 15th so hopefully I get mine soon.

I ordered some plums from Clint over there (not sure if he's on here).  Great prices, look brand new.

Here are a couple I got from SG yesterday, Not too bad. They had some minor surface rust on the followers and base plate.

I disassembled them and scrubbed all the rust off and coated everything with Eezox. Im glad that these were not like new

because I will use them. The ones I ordered from Classic awhile back are in brand new condition and I don't want to use those. LOL

At $32.00 a piece, they are not cheap, but I really do prefer these over any other AK mags.

Those look great Shotgun, and they're Tula.  Local gun show wanted $50 used.