Below is a photo of the R&R Saiga prototype receiver (outside is not finish milled).  Should have a working prototype in the next 2 months.  The receiver is made from 2 pieces of milled aluminum and incorporates the AR-15 features that made the R&R Saiga a popular competition shotgun including AR style safety, left side charging handle and trigger finger mag release.  The top of the receiver will have a Picatinny rail to attach sights. Any AR-15 trigger, grip or stock will fit on the gun and the gas system will work the same as a normal Saiga.  No name has been put on the gun yet, so if you have a good idea pass it along.

Doug

post-22191-0-80425800-1436298603_thumb.jpg

Pink grips will be an extra cost option!

• Like 6
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Below is a photo of the R&R Saiga prototype receiver (outside is not finish milled).  Should have a working prototype in the next 2 months.  The receiver is made from 2 pieces of milled aluminum a

100% U.S. Made! Robert's initals are RAW and I told him to call it the RAW 12, but I guess he's looking for a better name.   Doug

DLT when was your last drug test?   J/K   With all of the fun currently going on, how about South12 and engrave the battle flag of northern Virginia on it?

Posted Images

Are there any imported parts in the gun at all.

100% U.S. Made!

RRAW - R&R Awesome Weapon

Very nice to see more options, thank you.

Robert's initals are RAW and I told him to call it the RAW 12, but I guess he's looking for a better name.

Doug

• Like 4

Very nice indeed! Personally I don't care what you call it so long as I can one "mine", although I like "Spartan 12" as well.

Another vote for "Spartan 12"!    :)

>>100% U.S. Made!

Outstanding!

• Like 1

what mags does it take?

i suggest something innocuous (name) so as not to illicit the ire of politicrats....

looking hawt!!

I thought about that too.... "Street Sweeper" is probably not so good.    :)

How 'bout the "Reasonable 12".

• Like 1

BLOOMBERG-12

Ok, I just threw up a little after reading my last two posts. A work of art such as your creation deserves a worthy name, not one associated with those looking to strip us all of our rights and freedom.

• Like 1