just thought I'd get some ideas for a cool build, sorry to bother you

I understand....but

It's obvious you're familiar with message forums and apparently capable of navigating them. Finding the picture thread is as easy as making a bowl of cereal.

• Like 1

mullet you need some lessons in courtesy

He was being kind

so was i

I'll look into it. Do you suppose the search feature would turn up any topics related to my issue?

on gunnuts.com doubtful, leftysdestroyusa.com would probably cover it

mullet you need some lessons in courtesy

He was being kind

so was i

I'll look into it. Do you suppose the search feature would turn up any topics related to my issue?

on gunnuts.com doubtful, leftysdestroyusa.com would probably cover it

So you are familiar with message forums. You were just being lazy I see.

Edit; Anyway, shop around. Lots of info and pics and ways and ideas on how to do lots of things to your rifle.

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 1

Great

is that sarcasm

No it is a statement

of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above the normal or average.

"the article was of great interest"

synonyms: considerable, substantial, significant, appreciable, special, serious; More

antonyms: little, small

very large and imposing.

"a great ocean between them"

synonyms: magnificent, imposing, impressive, awe-inspiring, grand, splendid, majestic, sumptuous, resplendent

"a great castle"

used to reinforce another adjective of size or extent.

"a great big grin"

used to express surprise, admiration, or contempt, especially in exclamations.

"you great oaf!"

synonyms: absolute, total, utter, out-and-out, downright, thoroughgoing, complete; More

used in names of animals or plants that are larger than similar kinds, e.g., great auk, greater flamingo.

(of a city) including adjacent urban areas.

comparative adjective: Greater

"Greater Cleveland"

• Like 1

@mike..

The standard Saiga is a decent rifle my brother in law in NJ has one and it sits as original with 10 round mag.

I was going to suggest a 'conversion'.. but heard your in NY..  :(..

Hence the following EDIT..

**If you are in a BAN/STUPID state like NJ, NY, CA, etc.. do not do anything to your new Saiga.. it is ILLEGAL.

**Some states you can't have 30 round mags (or even 20's).. You can't have pistol grips.. or threaded barrels..

**Check local laws for YOUR states restrictions.

For others in the non-ban states.. remove the bottom plate.. buy parts from CSS (Carolina Shooter) or other vendor on here.

IMG_20140806_193041.jpg

and then end up with something like my latest IZ132..  cool.png

76239done.jpg

Anyway.. cheers and congrats..

Edited by YWHIC
  • Like 2

YWHIC

i have property in vt and pa, currently registering vehicles in vt, going over with my accountant this week if there are any tax/financial ramifications of changing my license to either state, going to build two saigas, leave one in each state so I have something else to do over the long weekends. I'll be in vt next week so I can swap the license over while I'm there.

LET THE MODS BEGIN!

Welcome. Show us pics of your builds. Thanks for bringing yet another shooting iron into borders of the enemy's territory. Make enforcing that junk impossible. Every firearm helps.

. be thick skinned & polite. Also they have a little bit of a point. They weren't that rude about it. Ultimately you were the one asking for the favor. 

Side note, you will get the best results using google to search the forum. It is highly unlikely that you will have a question that someone else has not asked. Lately a lot of the people who used to take the time to answer the same old questions are gone. along with a lot of experience. IMO a lot of the older threads will have more comprehensive advice of better quality than many of the rest of us have to give.