Former CNN Anchor Saved By Carrying a Gun

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/08/former-cnn-anchor-nothing-to-debate-having-a-gun-saved-my-life/?utm_source=e_breitbart_com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C+July+9%2C+2015&utm_campaign=20150709_m126509458_Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C+July+9%2C+2015&utm_term=More

This story is awesome. 

Maybe the best line ever.  "…Get a gun, get legal, be responsible, trust yourself. Don’t trust yourself? Then don’t carry. But for God’s sake then, shut the fuck up about it, because that’s where your involvement ends."

Multiple points to take from this story, but 2 stand out. 

Be armed.  No excuses.

The fight isn't over just because you're shot.  If your heart and brain are still working you're still in the fight.

• Like 5

This is a great story.  And it shows that when it comes down to it, gun control is always exposed as being a lie who's real purpose had nothing to do with our safety, in fact, just the opposite.  I remember her well from news broadcasts, I'm glad she is ok and her husband will recover.  If there's ever a next time, I hope both she and her husband will have guns and they both shoot the scum attacking them.  :)

I disagree. Street criminals are not known to be bright.

Contrary to most beliefs most criminals are very bright. There are a lot of stupid criminals, but there are more smart ones. And that is exactly why crime is so high in places that have stupid laws. Some criminals are criminals because they are stupid, some are criminals because they are smarter than they put on.

• Like 2

There are smart criminals.  Those are not the ones who rob people in motel rooms.

Robbery may not have been the criminals initial motive when he saw Lynne in the parking lot.

Fucker may have been considering rape and robbing a lone female victim, until he realized her husband was in the room.

Glad her husband was there to foil the fuckers plan.

• Like 2