That was a lot more balanced than I would usually expect from vice. Naturally they would have been a lot more favorable to a person trading herion for teenage prostitute slaves though.

Unsurprisingly the PR guy glossed over HOW those various radical groups got their weapons. The soviets gave them to them or traded, or taught them how to make them and supplied drawings and tooling.

• Like 1

I met Andrei Kirisenko at the Rocky Mountain 3 gun match last year, he came in 16th in Open.  I didn't know his affiliation at the time but he was with a group of Russian shooters.  They had to borrow Saigas to shoot at the match due to the import restrictions. 

At 4:38 you see the back stop of the range and there are 4 R&R self-setting steel targets lined up in a row!

Doug

• Like 2

I met Andrei Kirisenko at the Rocky Mountain 3 gun match last year, he came in 16th in Open. I didn't know his affiliation at the time but he was with a group of Russian shooters. They had to borrow Saigas to shoot at the match due to the import restrictions.

At 4:38 you see the back stop of the range and there are 4 R&R self-setting steel targets lined up in a row!

Doug

Nice!