Is it time for a "Julius Ceasar" moment?

Hello:

I do ask, as a Christian too, if America needs a "Julius Ceasar" moment now. It seems to be the only real solution to stop the traitor in the White House. 

I wish I had certain "connections." 

At the very least, it'd be interesting to somehow abduct the idiot-in-chief, pump him up with "truth" drugs, interrogate him about every controversy & scandal, record every response revealing his ulterior motives, and brodcast the entire session. This needs to be done to Billary too. 

Oh well ... it's nice to dream.

The next President needs to be a very manly man - not a prejudiced academic. 

Sorry. I'm just angry at how it seems we are all being "thrown under the bus." This guy's psychology really needs to be studied and exposed. Surely there's a way to charge him with treason. 

But like others, I blame the mainstream media for not doing their job back in 2008 to vet Obama. If it weren't for their short-sighted infatuation and presuming to act like kingmakers, the world would be a more stable place. 

What's to be done? I'm all for the freedom of speech, etc. However, the media needs serious reform too. 

The guy didn't seize power all by himself.

He was put in office by an underlying power structure, the "powers that be".

The country will head the same general direction no matter who is in office.

It's a puppet show.

• Like 4

The guy didn't seize power all by himself.

He was put in office by an underlying power structure, the "powers that be".

The country will head the same general direction no matter who is in office.

It's a puppet show.

Again, we need an 'agree' button as well as a 'like' button.

• Like 5

For those of you that remember, Wild Bill got caught with his pants down, as governor, as president, lied under oath and let's not forget the questionable circumstances of Vince Foster. Bad boy. This POSOTUS is just as untouchable.

• Like 5

Which brings up a good point, gun folks are typically rational law abiding folks so by definition we would/should be the least suspected folks to commit crimes such as what the guy in tomah, wi was ranting about. It's the emotional but jobs, ie liberals that do all the crazy shit!

• Like 4

Except I've seen people make a case that Caligula's childhood was so fucked [child sex slave, dad killed for being too good a General and too popular, mum turned against him] that he just sort of snapped and became sort of like The Joker: life is just a cruel pointless joke so since consequences are meaningless might as well do what you want.

Senate tries to ruin your life's work? Appoint a horse as a Senator.

Troops afraid to cross the ocean? Order them to collect seashells like the little girls they are instead and then whip the sea for its insolence. 

Obama has had a pretty blessed life, he has no reason to be a nihilist and treat reality like an enemy to be mocked and jeered.