Supposedly ISIS announced the shooting online just before or as it happened.
Naming Chattanooga and taking responsibility for it.

The Feds wanted so badly for this to be homegrown domestic terrorism that they called it that immediately and have now backpedaled.
Even if this guy was born here he is ISIS, and this is Islamic Terrorism.

Add that it seems the Feds were already prepared for this, seemingly beforehand, and were moving immediately.
Did they know who and what were targeted?
If they did why weren't they armed and waiting at every possible and plausible location?

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 4

ChilieRelleno raises a very nasty and scary point.  Could have this been a set up from the get go?  Forty years ago I would have not even have thought about this.  Twenty years it would have been just a passing thought.  Today it gets me to thinking about subjects that give me an upset stomach and gives me the willies.  Or ... am I just being Paranoid and I am reading way too much into this?  Somebody please tell me it ain't so.  Just me.  HB

PS.   More;  Perhaps I am over sensitive to this sort of stuff, but does it appear that things happen and the IMMEDIATE RESPONSE from our Federal government is overwhelming?  A set piece?  A set up?  Agencies having perhaps prior knowledge of immediately future bad events and having in place ALREADY a set response?  Then when found not to be correct, they then back  pedal just a little bit?  But ... the first response still sticks via the media.

Examples.  Ruby Ridge.  Waco.  911.  Sandy Hook.  Now this.  Other might provide other examples.

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 2

funny how the government can act so swiftly with shit about a flag, but do very little to combat open threats made by ISIS supporters/affiliates.

At least it wasn't a right wing constitutionalist.

Just another reason we ALL need to be armed.

• Like 5

funny how the government can act so swiftly with shit about a flag, but do very little to combat open threats made by ISIS supporters/affiliates.

At least it wasn't a right wing constitutionalist.

Just another reason we ALL need to be armed.

Well, the CIA is responsible for the creation of ISIS so they kinda just want to mention their little shit squad when they want money or need permission for something.

• Like 3

Yep. I like how too many people can't connect the dots every time these fags change their name. Many act like its a new group.

ISIS or not, there's much more going on than what's being "reported ".

• Like 2

Given the call to arms issued by these ISIS assholes I think it's time to start allowing recruiting personnel to have their sidearms.

Why on earth would you ever want to disarm a United Sates Marine? any law abiding citizen

Fixed.

• Like 5

I can't seem to find any reference as to what the shooter used in his shooting spree. Is this because it was an acceptable, politically correct firearm. Another concern is, what good Muslim gets themselves arrested for drunk driving? How can ISIL endorse this when the shooter has violated his own body. My understanding is they were butchering other Muslims for being suspected of alcohol, tobacco, and stimulant use. Join the real world you hypocritical bastards. I still think dropping a few thousand pig carcasses will accomplish as much as the cost of munitions. Too bad those Free Syrians couldn't have gotten a non Muslim to add a few pork tenders to the poison at the Ramadan feast last year. Take care of them body and soul. Rant over.

Just got a CNN report that said "AK style weapon". It was supposedly from last night, but wasn't there when I checked. 

Edited by sobrenegade
  • Like 1

Perhaps it is time to start our own data base containing the locations of any person of that persuasion. Strictly word of mouth, NEVER shared via the net. Trusted "sites" only. No talk with the spouse! Flash drives must be secure. Watch and learn from them. And when Mickey's big hand is on the....

• Like 1

I was on board a ship watching the news coverage in the galley with another guy I didn't know. I took a risk and said to him, "how long until we learn the guys name was Mohammed Mohammed?" Not five minutes later they read his name live on CNN as we watched.

• Like 1

I think "Islamist Terrorist" gives him too much credit. "Murderous Nutjob" is more like it, imo.

I did see one report that said he used an "M4 Automatic Rifle."  Oh really??   rolleyes.gif

Just the word "islamist" is doublespeak insulting to anyone of base intelligence.

• Like 1

Maybe it was the infamous "AMK4" Assault Weapon?!  unsure.png

* We should start posting that everywhere just to scare the bejeesus out of everyone, and see who finally catches on!  :D

Edited by Ronin38