I watched that video the other day, and it was like a light bulb flipping on in my head. The ridiculous of all of this, of the things that we choose to celebrate and glorify as a society, it all hit me like a ton of bricks listening to Jenner speak on stage, looking and sounding like a fucking clown.

At that moment, in a way that I've never really felt before, I just felt like our entire society has become a giant fucking joke. A man wearing woman's clothes, with fake tits and permed hair, on national television - this is supposed to be the epitome of courage. Give me a fucking break.

Latest news in my area is that Seattle mayor is talking about trying to get all restrooms in the city combined so that men and women will be using the same bathrooms, all because it will make gender-confused people more comfortable. We are talking a fraction of 1% of the population here. It doesn't get any more minuscule than that, but Seattle's gay mayor is taking this on like it's the biggest pressing issue he has on his table.

I feel it's necessary to point out, I don't really give a shit what people do behind closed doors. I'm not even a religious guy. I'm just really reaching my limits here with all of this tranny gender-bending shit. I don't find it acceptable, and I'm sick of being told that this is going to be the new normal. It's not, and the majority of the country fucking well knows it, but are too intimidated to say so. I'm losing that veneer myself and won't be shy about it in public, probably much to my wife's dismay, as all of her liberal YMCA friends think this shit is so wonderful and uplifting.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 6

It's the ascendency of the left's feminine culture with attendent narcissism. The need for, or insistence of, affirmation has gone nation-wide and on steroids. 

I'll never forget the Democrats being called the "mommy party" and the Republicans being called the "daddy party." Makes sense. 

• Like 2

Bigger problems ahead than the moral breakdown of society.

Think it's bad now….just imagine what another 20 years will bring.

This planet cannot sustain the multiplying of the population at this pace much longer.

A good world war would solve that problem.

This planet cannot sustain the multiplying of the population at this pace much longer.

This is exactly the reason for the push of gay agenda. To make people OK with the in ability to breed. Government sterilization will come in the form of either a vaccine side effect of some promise of genetic improvements to fetuses ( think immunities to birth defects, diseases, etc.) Of course it'll be an "unintended side effect" . The people will be "ok" with it because of all the safety it brings them. Hell it's probably already written into the ACH some where.... maybe not.. it WILL be suggested if it hasn't been already.

Is there any part of our society that they haven't perverted yet?

If there is, I'm not saying anything about it or they'll fuck it up next.

Now...back on topic. 

military-courage-ronald-reagan-quote.jpg

Edited by patriot
  • Like 6

I was thinking about this the other day..... no matter what the subject..... anything.... the left takes the contrarian, wrong, EVIL position.

Fucking everything.

This latest thing with the Planned Parenthood dead baby factory just the latest thing. Healthy babies in the front door, packaged dead

baby parts out the back door. All for a tidy profit.

Then they parade around this dickless man in a dress as some kind of hero.

WTF?!!!

• Like 1

I was thinking about this the other day..... no matter what the subject..... anything.... the left takes the contrarian, wrong, EVIL position.

Fucking everything.

This latest thing with the Planned Parenthood dead baby factory just the latest thing. Healthy babies in the front door, packaged dead

baby parts out the back door. All for a tidy profit.

Then they parade around this dickless man in a dress as some kind of hero.

WTF?!!!

...and don't forget the 1st gay Islamic fundamental president and his tranny life partner.

http://mrconservative.com/2015/04/57491-breaking-documents-reveal-obama-hid-his-gay-life-so-he-could-become-president/

https://patriotnewstwo.wordpress.com/2015/03/07/obama-admits-his-wife-is-a-transexual-man-named-michael-crowd-freaks-out-on-live-camera/comment-page-1/

Edited by patriot

I watched that video the other day, and it was like a light bulb flipping on in my head. The ridiculous of all of this, of the things that we choose to celebrate and glorify as a society, it all hit me like a ton of bricks listening to Jenner speak on stage, looking and sounding like a fucking clown.

At that moment, in a way that I've never really felt before, I just felt like our entire society has become a giant fucking joke. A man wearing woman's clothes, with fake tits and permed hair, on national television - this is supposed to be the epitome of courage. Give me a fucking break.

Latest news in my area is that Seattle mayor is talking about trying to get all restrooms in the city combined so that men and women will be using the same bathrooms, all because it will make gender-confused people more comfortable. We are talking a fraction of 1% of the population here. It doesn't get any more minuscule than that, but Seattle's gay mayor is taking this on like it's the biggest pressing issue he has on his table.

I feel it's necessary to point out, I don't really give a shit what people do behind closed doors. I'm not even a religious guy. I'm just really reaching my limits here with all of this tranny gender-bending shit. I don't find it acceptable, and I'm sick of being told that this is going to be the new normal. It's not, and the majority of the country fucking well knows it, but are too intimidated to say so. I'm losing that veneer myself and won't be shy about it in public, probably much to my wife's dismay, as all of her liberal YMCA friends think this shit is so wonderful and uplifting.

I like the fuck out of this post. 

• Like 1

According to the U.N. Population Database, the world's population in 2010 will be 6,908,688,000. The landmass of Texas is 268,820 sq mi (7,494,271,488,000 sq ft).

So, divide 7,494,271,488,000 sq ft by 6,908,688,000 people, and you get 1084.76 sq ft/person. That's approximately a 33' x 33' plot of land for every person on the planet, enough space for a town house.

Given an average four person family, every family would have a 66' x 66' plot of land, which would comfortably provide a single family home and yard -- and all of them fit on a landmass the size of Texas. Admittedly, it'd basically be one massive subdivision, but Texas is a tiny portion of the inhabitable Earth.

Such an arrangement would leave the entire rest of the world vacant. There's plenty of space for humanity.

who knows

• Like 4

Keep those mutherfuckers OUT of Texas!   We probably have enough ammo to solve that problem, but the dirt here is as hard as a wedding dick, take them somewhere where it is easier to dig enough holes to bury them. Maybe send them to Alaska, the polar bears are hungry and will help with the disposal problem!

RONIN,

A TRULY DELUSIONAL LIB...........

I KEPT READING AND READING, WHILST TRYING NOT TO HURL A MOUTHFUL OF WELL-CHEWED CASHEWS ONTO THE SCREEN, WAITING FOR THE "GOTCHA" PUNCHLINE, BUT IT JUST WASN'T THERE.

THIS GUY IS JUST COMPLETELY UP OBOLA'S ASS, WITH NOTHING BUT HIS TOENAILS HANGING OUT!!

JESS1344